Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
You can find it on his archive folder which can be accessed via his page
I am sorry as I would kindly ask you to refrain from talking about links on that site please. Your continued contribution on attention on it makes everything worse for everyone. Thank you.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I am sorry as I would kindly ask you to refrain from talking about links on that site please. Your continued contribution on attention on it makes everything worse for everyone. Thank you.
I want to post it just to spite you but I also hate spoon-feeding people. It's like a catch-22.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Its ironic that LazyP does better expressions and he pump out animations like it no tomorrow. This just comes out like a parody.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Its oddly rare to see Miss Fortune content considering her.. large fortunes, nagoo has done the best one i've seen imo.
I tend to agree. Incidentally, there's a guy called 'Mac23' who has made some promising MF content but for some reason there is no thread about him here. His stuff is easily found in the usual places in case you are curious.

Anyway my guess is, MF's pirate theme limits the content she can be added to without being silly. It might be that she's too Jessica Rabbit-ish as well.... who knows but I do agree that she is woefully underused. As much as I love Sona/Ahri/Akali, MF would be better at this point.