LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

Added 2022 November

1.gif
I may have missed ALT angles for "Tracer Against A Huge Enemy" anim. if they exists
Mega link is already down somehow and there is no separate links as usual. Will add it when I can. Everything else is fine.

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated!

Added 2022 December + missing alts from November, 2022 complete
I could sort in release order, but it's fkin 32gb. i dont wanna reupload all of it))
so just merge everything and sort by date, as in official archive

1.gif
IMO, a shit load of 4k pics and loops its nice, but artist is not moving anywhere, same quality since 2021, physics improved a lot yes,
but overall image(models, textures) quality is the same, sometimes worse. Reduce the amount, give up 4k for 2k maybe, and use better assets. There is a lot room to grow 100%

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
OP Updated!

Added 2022 December + missing alts from November, 2022 complete
I could sort in release order, but it's fkin 32gb. i dont wanna reupload all of it))
so just merge everything and sort by date, as in official archive

View attachment 2288747
IMO, a shit load of 4k pics and loops its nice, but artist is not moving anywhere, same quality since 2021, physics improved a lot yes,
but overall image(models, textures) quality is the same, sometimes worse. Reduce the amount, give up 4k for 2k maybe, and use better assets. There is a lot room to grow 100%
Yeah. I supported him in the old days and a had a few commissions from him last year but it seems money to his patreon is going into a black hole and he's not improved for a long while. Seems like he might be in a creative block.

Reactions: LordLegolas

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah. I supported him in the old days and a had a few commissions from him last year but it seems money to his patreon is going into a black hole and he's not improved for a long while. Seems like he might be in a creative block.
out of curiosity in what ways would you like him to improve?

he seems to be happy making these small loops and ~1min shorts for some side cashola. his patreon doesnt have any goals and doesn't seem to show any kind of ambition to do more than he already is. this part is purely speculation using graphtreon i can see his patreon has kinda stagnated between 350-450 patrons for a few years now so i guess you could say there less incentive to do more but also he isn't giving any real incentive for new supporters either.

other than that I find his work to be good, easily above average but i can't say much more then that.

x21r75

May 9, 2020
new anim dropped on patreon but I think he changed the archive link, mega archive link on kemono is now borked.