fucme

Jun 13, 2018
I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p max) using x.265 and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 315 video files of just about 1 GiB (see image).
View attachment 1923326

So after all this work I will share it with you guys. Notice that there are less videos here than in the "2018-2022 (Jan-Jun) compressed" file. This is just my personal preference, I kept the files that I found to be the best. Apart from duplicate angles/outfits I only removed a few of bad quality and most of the cellshaded ones (anime style). However the remaining files have a significant better quality than those in the compressed archive.

Okay dude are u a legend or what ?? thanks for the share , i was honestly tired of how messy the thread was.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okay dude are u a legend or what ?? thanks for the share , i was honestly tired of how messy the thread was.
It was less of a mess and depend on who you got the archive from. I still waiting to make sure if there are still blender files for these recent posts before I update my archive.

Without wanting to sound too much like a broken record about this, i will add the below as well. Below is a user who downloaded and archive of models from the internet (probably kemono) and reaching out to an artist on discord to ask for the password. Please dont be him.
View attachment 1925663 View attachment 1925662
Prime example of certain individuals ruining it for the rest of us. The blender files for ToonE I was gonna to get are now unattainable due to situation like this. If your gonna to infiltrate make sure you make it less obvious. Like, you know, buying into the subscription and waiting a few days before asking those kind of question. It make it less suspicious.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Prime example of certain individuals ruining it for the rest of us. The blender files for ToonE I was gonna to get are now unattainable due to situation like this. If your gonna to infiltrate make sure you make it less obvious. Like, you know, buying into the subscription and waiting a few days before asking those kind of question. It make it less suspicious.
Thank you for your input. I feel the days of getting kemono files are now numbered if every other artist follows suit.
To add to the above, now most websites (patreon, fanbox etc) are now coming up with vaults which cannot be hacked or cracked.

the password trick is a complete letdown. there is no hacking or cracking that shit.:(

Pootisbirdss

Sep 21, 2018
It was less of a mess and depend on who you got the archive from. I still waiting to make sure if there are still blender files for these recent posts before I update my archive.

Agreed. Also, if you ever manage to get toonE's blend files, could you share them? Thanks

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
, sorted by release date (you may dislike it). The last 2 sets are without animations yet.
This link is kind of a backup for rf96, I think OP will be better.
everything is in OP right?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey I manage to get everything up to post 2022-07-28. Now starting to sort out everything and update my archive.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bewyx Archive Collection [2022-02-24 Update] [Size: 143.04 GB (290 GB)]

This archive contain everything from 2018-2022-07-27. Which include:
- Images/Posters
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

Current Preview of The Archive
View attachment 1682090
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archive Update 2022-02-24 Preview

Last Remaining Sets For 2021 Collection Are Now Completed.
View attachment 1682091
All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.

Archive Update 2022-08-03 Preview

Archive is now update & sorted up to 2022-07-27.

The reason it took this long because:
1) It Huge
2) In typical Bewyx fashion, some posts on his Patreon were missing certain 4K Posters & MP4s videos but were in the MEGA archive. The MEGA archive were missing some 4K Posters & MP4s videos but were on his Patreon posts. I pointed this issues out before to him the last time I sub to him and he still forgot to put some stuff in his archive.

So you can't take both for granted that everything is indeed posted between the two. So I have to one by one cross reference each Patreon post with the recent updated MEGA Archive and added more time sorting stuff. But like the person I am, I make really sure I gather everything and sorted it out before sharing my archives publicly. I added preview images and updated one from my older post. To show you everything you need to know about this archive before downloading it.

Recommended to use Jdownloader 2 to download this archive in the background of your desktop than through your browser. If you don't have very high internet download speeds. Trust me.

CuirCuir Have fun with this because I know rf96 isn't going to lol.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Archive Update 2022-08-03 Preview

Archive is now update & sorted up to 2022-07-27.

The reason it took this long because:
1) It Huge
2) In typical Bewyx fashion, some posts on his Patreon were missing certain 4K Posters & MP4s videos but were in the MEGA archive. The MEGA archive were missing some 4K Posters & MP4s videos but were on his Patreon posts. I pointed this issues out before to him the last time I sub to him and he still forgot to put some stuff in his archive.

So you can't take both for granted that everything is indeed posted between the two. So I have to one by one cross reference each Patreon post with the recent updated MEGA Archive and added more time sorting stuff. But like the person I am, I make really sure I gather everything and sorted it out before sharing my archives publicly. I added preview images and updated one from my older post. To show you everything you need to know about this archive before downloading it.

Recommended to use Jdownloader 2 to download this archive in the background of your desktop than through your browser. If you don't have very high internet download speeds. Trust me.

CuirCuir Have fun with this because I know rf96 isn't going to lol.
I'm assuming that unlike my torrent, the blend file aren't separated at the root of the folder?

syzzlee

Apr 1, 2020
I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p max) using x.265 and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 315 video files of just about 1 GiB (see image).
View attachment 1923326

So after all this work I will share it with you guys. Notice that there are less videos here than in the "2018-2022 (Jan-Jun) compressed" file. This is just my personal preference, I kept the files that I found to be the best. Apart from duplicate angles/outfits I only removed a few of bad quality and most of the cellshaded ones (anime style). However the remaining files have a significant better quality than those in the compressed archive.

can you add genshin video please

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Corrent that they aren't separated. But like last time, they are easy to separate them since they are label.
It's not that it's "hard" since you did the big of the sorting and the gathering of information is done, it's that it take time, a lot of time.

Reactions: lilyhee

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It's not that it's "hard" since you did the big of the sorting and the gathering of information is done, it's that it take time, a lot of time.
I can tell. However, I think next time or if I have the time. I will try to make a option to download either the blender collection or the posters+MP4s collection. Without having to download everything because the bulk of the archive size is mostly the bender files. But that will take more time from me then sorting out other collection I gather.
Nope. I don't like those. You have to do it yourself.
You should've disclosure before that you didn't bother getting the Genshin Impact content for your collection. Then just vaguely saying most.

Last edited:
Reactions: garuda1