VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
part 3 and last

Yorha 2B Against the Elevator (4K)

Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (4K)

Tracer Gym Warm-Up (1080p)

Yorha 2B Against The Elevator (1080p)

Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (white)(4K)

Tracer Gym Partner (4K)

Tracer Gym Warm-Up (4K)

Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (1080p)

Tracer Gym Partner (1080p)

Tracer Foursome Vacations (4K)

Tracer Foursome Vacations (1080p)

Tracer Date in London (4K)

Tracer Date in London (1080p)

Tina Rider (4K)
I hereby crown thee, the biggest W in this thread

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
60 total links is pretty absurd for stuff only totaling a few GBs. Could have had 27 links from just grouping the 4K, 1080p and variations of the same scene into one link which is still way too many links but it saves over 50% overall. One link would suffice in this case considering how small the files are.

I looked over the content in all the links for a bit and there is a some variants missing for a few of the animations like no D.Va Valentine 4K or alt nude version and Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (white) 1080p for two examples but there is probably a few more missing so just want to mention that as well.

Last edited:

gaaraelvi

Jul 23, 2018
60 total links is pretty absurd for stuff only totaling a few GBs. Could have had 27 links from just grouping the 4K, 1080p and variations of the same scene into one link which is still way too many links but it saves over 50% overall. One link would suffice in this case considering how small the files are.

I looked over the content in all the links for a bit and there is a some variants missing for a few of the animations like no D.Va Valentine 4K or alt nude version and Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (white) 1080p for two examples but there is probably a few more missing so just want to mention that as well.
I try my best to share to ppl with the slow upload i have i cant make big files bsc i get error from time to time and i cant try again it will take to long but if dont like to download files from me wait for someone else who got better upload speed im not obligatin you to download from me.You are right these files were missing if you spot more dm again

Dva Valentine 2 (4K)

Dva Valentine (4K)

Widowmaker's Huge Distraction (white)(1080p)

be thankful to ppl who share something you are searching for.

Peace

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
kemono is good, but now patreon artists are password protecting their files in archives and then sharing the archive for which password has to be requested by personally messaging the artist himself/herself. kemono will never be able to solve that issue.

Reactions: Putaokami

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Not just Kemono, but also Coomer. I doubt this problem will be solved anytime soon other than Kemono uploaders constantly updating on passwords and links.

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE: Made a new post

I like Bewyx's work. While some animations are a bit stiff (especially the older ones) he delivers a good overall quality and many great videos.

So I did what I always do, I downloaded everything, I chose one outfit and/or angle per scene and deleted the rest, I reencoded the videos in a good quality (1080p max) using x.265 and renamed them all. And because the volume was all over the place I even normalized most of the videos per hand. I even merged a few in matroska (.mkv) containers, resulting in 343 video files of just about 1,2 GiB (see image).

So after all this work I will share it with you guys. Notice that there are less videos here than in the "2018-2022 (Jan-Jun) compressed" file. This is just my personal preference, I kept the files that I found to be the best. Apart from duplicate angles/outfits I only removed a few of bad quality and most of the cellshaded ones (anime style). However the remaining files have a significant better quality than those in the compressed archive.

Last edited:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Not just Kemono, but also Coomer. I doubt this problem will be solved anytime soon other than Kemono uploaders constantly updating on passwords and links.
Without wanting to sound too much like a broken record about this, i will add the below as well. Below is a user who downloaded and archive of models from the internet (probably kemono) and reaching out to an artist on discord to ask for the password. Please dont be him.
unknown_1.png IMG_20220704_164200.jpg