parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Waiting for a Sorted & seperated Dec 2021 :D
Phew, almost downloaded all 2021 (around 33GB) to get the Dec rewards(around 500MB). Luckily, 2021.part07.rar finished first, I then realized need 2021.part07.rar only for the 2021 Dec rewards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who want to get 2021 Dec rewards only. Just need to download 2021.part07.rar only. Or you may wait for the torrent that CuirCuir is making.
Further details regarding 2021 Dec rewards, my total file size of 2021 is matched to the "2021 file size's ScreenShot" provided by the uploader, RD8K. Means that the 2021 Dec rewards in 2021.part07.rar is complete, hence no need to download the other parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: stormofshadow

Ðelacroix

May 3, 2022
What about you keep it down for a bit?
You posted 18 comments on this website and in 18 of them you demanded updates.
Nothing of these add value.
lel just because in the last few posts i asked if there are any updates doesn't mean i wrote just, Only that. but in any case it is normal and there is nothing wrong with asking if there are any updates to post.
If they are available or not, nothing changes.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
lel just because in the last few posts i asked if there are any updates doesn't mean i wrote just, Only that. but in any case it is normal and there is nothing wrong with asking if there are any updates to post.
If they are available or not, nothing changes.
Actually there are things wrong, you can ask for an update it is ok, but then I see a notification of an update on this thread, then I see the same people asking for updates over and over again, till the point it is annoying.

Days later there comes an update, like this one
I do not have! I think you need to reupload some link! Sorry! :)
more links: 2021-02-05
2021-02-05
2021-02-05
2021-02-05
But I will miss it because I will think it is the same people spamming over and over again. Now I know you will give me the genius answer of "well you can check the thread" but that is not the solution because I am sure, there is more people dealing with the same thing, specially people who follows multiple threads.

So yeah, ask for updates once in a while but do not make it an habit or the only thing you say, also you can support the guy is you are so desperate for an update and share it with us! (I've done that with other artists before you ask)

Last edited:

Moonrise007

Jan 19, 2022
Anyone knows where this is? I didn't see it in any of the files posted

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
All MixDrop and PixelDrain links are now going slower than a snail for me. What gives? PixelDrain is usually really pretty fast, and it doesn't say I've used up the daily 10 GB of bandwidth on the site like it usually does. MixDrop has always been pretty slow. On PixelDrain, it's saying it'll take 4 hours for a 4.4 GB file and MixDrop is saying it'll take 1 day for a 7.5 GB file. Any chance of getting the collection uploaded to either MEGA or Google Drive? At least with those links I'd actually be able to download the rest of Bewyx's collection fairly quickly. (I still need 2019 and 2020.)