Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
And here's the torrent (one source for now, it's syncing toward the second seedbox currently. Remember to stay on seed):
So, one issue with this torrent. 80% of its large size is the .blend files most of us have no use or care for. Literally probably 100gb of .blend files. How about a version without the .blend files and just the videos and pics? Which is what most people want. Since torrent's don't have a way to not download a certain file, when you are going to download you have to select EACH and every .blend file and not d/l/. Takes ages.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
So, one issue with this torrent. 80% of its large size is the .blend files most of us have no use or care for. Literally probably 100gb of .blend files. How about a version without the .blend files and just the videos and pics? Which is what most people want. Since torrent's don't have a way to not download a certain file, when you are going to download you have to select EACH and every .blend file and not d/l/. Takes ages.
Fair point.

I will need some time to rearrange the files structures.

I think of that:

• Animation
    • Sort by years
  • Pictures
    • Sort by years
    • WIP
      • Sort by years
  • BlendFile
    • Sort by years

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Fair point.

I will need some time to rearrange the files structures.

I think of that:

• Animation
    • Sort by years
  • Pictures
    • Sort by years
    • WIP
      • Sort by years
  • BlendFile
    • Sort by years
There all dated. So it won't take that long to sort them like that.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

This archive contain everything from 2018-2021-11-28. Which include:
- Images
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

Current Preview of The Archive
View attachment 1682090
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archive Update 2022-02-24 Preview

Last Remaining Sets For 2021 Collection Are Now Completed.
View attachment 1682091
All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.
Archive is now update up to 2022-02-24 Update.

The 2021 Collection is now completed. So rf96 there you go.

This archive is update around the Irelia Hot Shower 4K posters were posted. So that set will be within the new "incomplete" folder in my archive. Because it expected to have animations for it sooner or later. So it not completed with the rest of the 2022 collection sets, but it their if you want it. I added preview images in pretty much everything you needed to know about this archive in my original post.

Recommended to use Jdownloader to download this Archive than through the browser. It will throttle your internet connection if you download from it

Enjoy!

Last edited:

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Archive is now update up to 2022-02-24 Update.

The 2021 Collection is now completed. So rf96 there you go.

This archive is update around the Irelia Hot Shower 4K posters were posted. So that set will be within the new "incomplete" folder in my archive. Because it expected to have animations for it sooner or later. So it not completed with the rest of the 2022 collection sets, but it their if you want it. I added preview images in pretty much everything you needed to know about this archive in my original post.

Recommended to use Jdownloader to download this Archive than through the browser. It will throttle your internet connection if you download from it

Enjoy!

For some reason... Jdownloader ain't picking up the pixel drain link... Guess i have to download em one by one...

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
For some reason... Jdownloader ain't picking up the pixel drain link... Guess i have to download em one by one...
Open up the link and copying it directly. Then pasting it into JDownloader LinkGrabber tab and see if that works. Screenshot 2022-03-02 162036.jpg

SaberW

Nov 29, 2019
Bewyx Archive Collection [2022-02-24 Update] [Size: 119 GB(245 GB)]

This archive contain everything from 2018-2021-11-28. Which include:
- Images
- Videos
- Blender Files
- WIPs

Current Preview of The Archive
View attachment 1682090

Archive Update 2022-02-24 Preview

Last Remaining Sets For 2021 Collection Are Now Completed.
View attachment 1682091
All sorted into their corrected labels per folder for easy searching for whatever series you want. There's a [New Stuff] folder included due to the rest of the content being waited to be release. Since I was only sub for just that month alone. I was only able to gain everything up to 2021-11-28. Their one folder within it that not fully update, but it is sorted. I just don't have the newer content for it that Bewyx currently released on Patreon to completed it. If you do share it I will update that folder with the missing content.
Their will be folders with minus labels on them. So I wouldn't get lost threw sorting everything to go back and know which set was missing a blender file for. Their also a note included in this collection to show which of the following Patreon posts from Bewyx had the blender file missing. So if you manage to have any of the missing blender files within this list. It would be great for you to share them to me. So I can update the folders.

This archive was suppose to be posted days ago. However things in IRL distracted me and this took me a day and a half to upload this whole collection to Mega. Now only that, but I need a collection that was separated from my personal collection of Bewyx. Apology about the long wait ^_^'

If you have any problem with downloading this collection let me know.

rf96 You're all set.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
is there anything new shared in this 245GB collection from what was posted here already? if so i think its nice to have a link only with those without PSD etc, i cant even download all that since too big xD

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
is there anything new shared in this 245GB collection from what was posted here already? if so i think its nice to have a link only with those without PSD etc, i cant even download all that since too big xD
I added preview images within the original post to show you what new added and how everything is structure.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
well most ppl have already everything from OP only missing the new ones but we have to download 250GB for that, unless any1 gonna only post missing vids most ppl wont get anything out of that

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
well most ppl have already everything from OP only missing the new ones but we have to download 250GB for that, unless any1 gonna only post missing vids most ppl wont get anything out of that
.RAR files are separated by yearly not from the whole archive. So if you want the newer stuff. You just downloads the .RAR files for that year and that it. To download everything it will take 245 GB, but you don't really need to download 2018, 2019, 2020 folder. If you want the stuff from 2021 and 2022

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Just saw i had started a Collection of Bewyx a while ago, then i saw it already existed here and i got rid of the stuff before 2021 and started gathering stuff from 2021 Feb. onwards...but i forgot to upload and post it here :D

If you need literally everything, go and download the Stuff from Post#241 he/she did good work there.

I only Uploaded my stuff because maybe Pixeldrain is hella slow for anyone else like it is for me and/or maybe someone only wants 4K and a specific Month.

That being said, what i got is just the Highest Tier and only 4K Animations (if possible..there are only 2 Animations that do not have 4K at all) .
No Pictures because i dont care about them since they are made from the actual Animation anyway.

*I only add Pin-Ups/Pictures to Uploads when the Artist is known for it or has more than Animations or when it is my own Collection or when the Pin-Up/Picture is different from the Animation.*

I sorted the Animations by Month and they have the exact same Folder-Name inside the rar as the Patreon-Post.
So you can just download a specific Month or all of them, however you like.

I should mention, there are very few cases in 2021 in which a Animation might miss 1 extra angle..
(so instead of (name is just an example) angle1.mp4, angle2.mp4, angle3.mp4 there might be only 1 and 3 or 1 and 2)
Thats because at the time i started the 2021 stuff, some Files were broken in the 10$-Official Archive. I have no way of getting them anymore since im no longer a Supporter, but as said only rarely thats the case and its just an angle, you wont miss much.

Anyway big text.. but i had to say all that, im sorry.

Here the Link...finally :D

Clicking on either "2021 - Bewyx" or "2022 - Bewyx" will show the months to download.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, as suggested, I'm sorting it with the following:
Animation / Pictures / Blend Files / Virtual Reality

Then

Games > Characters (with Dedicated Folder for Multi Characters and Crossover).

Files name keep the Date to keep the relevant information, so you should be able to choose exactly what you want / like.
torrent

Currently at:
Done up to 2022-02-22

Last edited: