• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Beyond Lust [v0.1.1] [headlessnewt]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
44GBGQ.png

Overview:
Beyond Lust is a short-to-medium length Eroge Visual Novel in the classic style.

You have just changed schools for the seventh time in three years, and are determined to make this next experience a good one. While your school life seems placid, there is more going on than meets the eye. As you get closer to the four girls who seem romantically interested in you, their secrets will be revealed, and you will find yourself in the center of a grand conspiracy. The girls each have their own connections to it, and you will eventually learn if their affection is pure, or if their feelings are Beyond Lust.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: headlessnewt
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

kCVQzX.png RXvK7p.png fRDEv9.png uY8HFm.png elena H2x8.png morgan H2x5.png sophia H3x8.png

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version 0.1.1 of the game

Reactions: YadenYu

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
BeyondLust-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Small question, what software is used to create this kind of illustration? It's not Daz3D, right?
I am testing this game tonight! :p

Oct 10, 2019
Small question, what software is used to create this kind of illustration? It's not Daz3D, right?
I am testing this game tonight! :p
This kind of character design is from Koikatsu, or from the sequel/alternative story Koikatsu sunshine, it's pretty popular all things considered. This one seems interesting.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seems to contain a lot of bad ends, needs a walkthrough.

According to that end screen on the bad end, there seems to be no harem. Not focusing on one girl seems to be the cause of the bad end.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
A brief PDF walkthrough. (The game is in its early stages, so there aren't many long-lasting choices yet, but still.) Might contain errors; updating unfortunately not guaranteed.

For game version 0.1.1.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not bad, though usualy not my style of characters, I kinda love the blond girl and brunette girl, I was a bit surprised they were so gullible at first, but I sure want to see more content with them. I hope the development goes as planned and doesn't dry you out.