Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
that must be the dumbest name choice ever
you are literally asking for trouble
better change that and do it fast

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
The girl reminds me of a ghoul from fallout View attachment 999616
Worse, Ghouls at least don't evoke uncanny valley for me. This on other hand makes me feel some genetic handmedown fear from my ancestors for some reason.

But for real, Dev, if you are here, don't be discouraged. Nobody is perfect on the first try. Keep working as you can and you will get better. The game is still early and models can be improved.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
You know that feeling you sometimes get when you imagine that you're seeing things differently than everyone else? Like, the color you associate with orange is actually what everyone else sees as blue? Sometimes I wonder if I experience anything like that.

And then I see creators like this and I think I'm doing okay. I imagine this dude is experiencing his own little Saya no Uta and this must look normal to him, because I can't imagine rendering characters like this intentionally.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
You know it's probably not a bad release if people are just focusing on the visuals of one character. Easily fixable by the Dev. I see potential but agree with others her face is maybe not...optimal. Her body and size are banging to me.

Also the fish eye lens...please stop. Good luck Dev!

Reactions: frozenfeet

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Foot fetish that isn't female dominated footjob BS. Definitely one I'm going to follow. Don't worry about these guys saying stuff about the models. You do you and you'll get your supporters.

Cheers!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Why do devs keep using that model? Is it cheap? Free? First time I remember seeing it was in Sister, Sister, Sister and it was some Chucky shit then and then the dev used the model again in his sequel and others have used it since as well... Why? I've rarely seen a positive comment about it.
This happens when you add 2 or more faces at 100% slider when you are making your characters, it's pretty rare to find two faces at 100% that don't "melt", its independent of the face you use, they always start resembling what we see here.

Reactions: Grelk

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
All the character switches are really jarring. I got confused who I was playing as more then once, hopefully thats turned down in the future.

Reactions: Profound_Madman
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes