Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
LIFE SELECTOR [Chapter One] sn00p

Original Size Win: 955 MB
Original Size Mac: 938 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
So is full lesbian possible with at least one character? Since there is apparently a lot of switching going on. Cause if you will be forced to suck a dick now or in the future I'm out...

Reactions: qaywsx and Virulenz

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Now if you take half the length off the dick and stick it on the letters you can at least read the story. :geek:

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Regarding the project title, I've changed it and updated the links with the new build on Itch.Io, I had no idea prior this of LifeSelector site.

In the Developer Notes, what is "InWork" or what does "InWork" mean, please?
e-d
There are some sections which are still a work in progress, like the Chapters/Characters menu and the new one coming once I release Chapter 2 out there.

What are the future planned tags? Will there be cheating from female side.
Can't say yet but Chapter 2 should add some more tags to it.

Hey, don't give away the plot. :giggle:
Who knows what could happen till the final chapter...

No animations :(
I'm trying to do some but PC ain't helping that much.

So is full lesbian possible with at least one character? Since there is apparently a lot of switching going on. Cause if you will be forced to suck a dick now or in the future I'm out...
Well, the first two scenes happen in "present time" so you're gonna find out once the game reach that point and you'll get the full event.

Also thanks for all the feedback, dully noted all of it and will work in improvements for the release of Chapter 2 and provide even a better experience and more things to do along the way!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hope for a Makoto Nijiama doujin game... instead see the most bizarre looking loli you have ever seen... She looks like Chloe18 had an incest baby... ngl.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
LIFE SELECTOR [Chapter One] sn00p

Original Size Win: 955 MB
Original Size Mac: 938 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
why was the name changed?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Love the foot fetish focus, the renders look nice too but why the MC's penis is so stretched it looks so weird to me

Reactions: spacetrip

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
multiple protagonists?:unsure: no thx

btw nice renders good luck with developement

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes