• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shirou_

Dec 1, 2019
For now he only uploaded the first part of chapter 2.
If you like his content, consider donating him on patreon, it's only 3 Euros per month for accessing the game content.

mega.nz/file/yuhhhaSR#13VLFiaveUGWfZHc8Em8ClkCbL6_9LndBHz0PeQm2xw
if you know passaword

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
LIFE SELECTOR [Chapter One] sn00p

Original Size Win: 955 MB
Original Size Mac: 938 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

Link is down.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
"the whole point of this, like the name suggests is to let you do the things as closely I can to a real life situation/simulation"

Why tho? For me the whole point of playing these games is to escape reality. I can't really uderstand the whole "the more realistic the better".
couldn't agree more. so many dev's are making sand box and point systems and all kinds of craziness when if you look at the top earners most of them are regular vn's with a harem route.... I don't want to stifle anyones creativity but why not stick to what is already successful?... smh that's why so many games end up abandoned or incomplete because dev's think they can reinvent the wheel.

Oct 25, 2020
couldn't agree more. so many dev's are making sand box and point systems and all kinds of craziness when if you look at the top earners most of them are regular vn's with a harem route.... I don't want to stifle anyones creativity but why not stick to what is already successful?... smh that's why so many games end up abandoned or incomplete because dev's think they can reinvent the wheel.
You, i like you. You know whats up.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You, i like you. You know whats up.
for sure anytime I see sandbox, rpg, combat, points system anything other than story I skip it won't even look at it beyond that because I already know what's going to happen... it's going to be grindy af and eventually abandoned or have a really unsatisfactory ending.... from what I can tell dev's who are weak writers use sandbox and points grind to keep people on the hook or they are just straight patron milkers. Either way even if I miss some great art I don't mess with that stuff unless there is a mod with gallery unlock that way I don't have to suffer the b.s. especaially the multi route stuff that's so annoying just make an ending to the story there doesn't need to be 2 main paths with 8 sub paths. Just make a linear story and save those extra ideas for the next story. But if writing is your weak point I guess you have to lean on something.

Reactions: HansDampf788

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Since the whole conversation initially started from my description, I want to clarify a few things about that quote, by " real life situation/simulation" I mean the power of choice in some cases and that's all.

The game is in no way a sandbox (neither planning) or based on points. The game is quite linear and straight to point, the only "extra" thing is different choices in some cases which lead to different scenes, thus the reason why I left the "Back" menu from QMenu there, currently working on a UI so it'll be integrated there as a "ability".

Since we're here, I've your feedback from here and some other places where I found the game, Chapter 3 will get some overhaul, already started with Final part of Chapter 2 which will go LIVE these days.
And some changes to some characters, you can read the whole post on Patreon, it's Public posted and tagged like that.

The feedback really helps since it's my first game in this genre so yeah, anyway before starting this project played a dozen of VN games to see how it goes then started this one.

Regarding the story, there were some feedbacks scattered around the web about it, well it's starting to shape after Chapter 2 ends, and what actually happens, maybe, who knows...

Thanks, and be sure I read every reply/feedback.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey... I've yet to play your game. Seen it a while back and the renders are really great quality. Get your developers tag from F95 mods, just inform them, it helps for people to identify you and you can access some forums that are only for devs.

Then stay your course for the game you want to tell. Take the good advice and ignore the silly one's if I can give you some tips.

Since the whole conversation initially started from my description, I want to clarify a few things about that quote, by " real life situation/simulation" I mean the power of choice in some cases and that's all.

The game is in no way a sandbox (neither planning) or based on points. The game is quite linear and straight to point, the only "extra" thing is different choices in some cases which lead to different scenes, thus the reason why I left the "Back" menu from QMenu there, currently working on a UI so it'll be integrated there as a "ability".

Since we're here, I've your feedback from here and some other places where I found the game, Chapter 3 will get some overhaul, already started with Final part of Chapter 2 which will go LIVE these days.
And some changes to some characters, you can read the whole post on Patreon, it's Public posted and tagged like that.

The feedback really helps since it's my first game in this genre so yeah, anyway before starting this project played a dozen of VN games to see how it goes then started this one.

Regarding the story, there were some feedbacks scattered around the web about it, well it's starting to shape after Chapter 2 ends, and what actually happens, maybe, who knows...

Thanks, and be sure I read every reply/feedback.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Hey, thanks for that, I guess I can get the tag from the Tickets menu, I'll do it then!

As for your advice, I get what you mean and the game stays on course on how it was planned, with some adj along the way, already fixed the grammar errors in the last release from yesterday, and the game changer will come in Chapter 3 when the story will actually open up, teased it a bit at the end of Chapter 2 Final but more to come in Chapter 3 and some changes.

About the renders quality, I heard that but I know I can do it better on that, but I keep trying and not giving up on archiving more realism on them, unfortunately I can't really let the PC render a lot etc...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Whats your pc spec if i may ask? Im pushing my pc/settings to get what i have now and like you I know i can get better but not with what i have now. I can work on lighting and camera angles / feel for sure.

Hey, thanks for that, I guess I can get the tag from the Tickets menu, I'll do it then!

As for your advice, I get what you mean and the game stays on course on how it was planned, with some adj along the way, already fixed the grammar errors in the last release from yesterday, and the game changer will come in Chapter 3 when the story will actually open up, teased it a bit at the end of Chapter 2 Final but more to come in Chapter 3 and some changes.

About the renders quality, I heard that but I know I can do it better on that, but I keep trying and not giving up on archiving more realism on them, unfortunately I can't really let the PC render a lot etc...

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Whats your pc spec if i may ask? Im pushing my pc/settings to get what i have now and like you I know i can get better but not with what i have now. I can work on lighting and camera angles / feel for sure.
Well, it's an i3-8100 with NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI STRIX 4GB and 24GB of RAM not really the best in town...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WOW call me impressed then... So first thing once you make some good money i take it upgrade your pc? You only speed for now id say.

Well, it's an i3-8100 with NVIDIA GeForce 1050 TI STRIX 4GB and 24GB of RAM not really the best in town...

• Red Heart
Reactions: sn00p
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes