AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Character face preferences aside (I'm not a fan at all of Allexa's face), the forced foot fetish, the boring characters, the change in main character, and the boring story leaves much to be desired for me personally. I'm not going to vote to impact the rating because I'll never play this in a more completed state, but as is it would get 2* from me. One of those stars is for the obvious effort that went into this. I hope others enjoy it much more than I did.

Reactions: Krane461

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
First playthrough. Like it so far. Definitely like Alex's new model better. Love the music you had in the 3rd part. One thing I don't understand is why does Anna and Alex feel like they need to keep their stuff secret? If Anna and the MC are just fuck buddies, it makes no sense. Even more so because Alex wants him too.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
First impressions, The Guys look like films stars and women a bat sh*t ugly ! (i agree do episode 3 a slight improvement) but they still look inbreeds from another planet haha ,rest is total foot fetish ! Dear DEV take the women out the game (and make a gay version) it will do well ! (yet another 5* star fraud, its 3* at the best !

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
CHAPTER 3 PART TWO

- UI Improvements (Choices/Transitions and Main Menu for now).

- UI Improvements [ANDROID Build] (Dialogue/Char Names fixed now, text block fixed)

- Chapter 3 Part One Re-Mastered (As it says, most of the scenes were re-made/re-rendered with updated visuals)

- Chapter 2 Final Scene Re-Mastered.

- NEW Sandra Look (A fresh new look for her!)

- Allexandra's STAGE 1 (Added to Characters Showcase)

- Re-Mastered* the Intro MC Scene (including a NEW SCENE which was previously cut, plus animations).

- New Scenes for Chapter 3 and animations.

- More Grammar fixes overall and some other fixes, plus more unused files deleted.

And below the download links for Chapter 3 Part Two!

/ /

Reactions: "CJ" and I am Gone
Feb 11, 2018
Well, there is Android version provided by the developer but if you want lesser size Apk, you can download from this post.
Size - 152 MB
Download -
Discord -
*THE PORT IS UNOFFICIAL. DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Sadly this game is not for me, I like everything about it OTHER than the forced footfetish, which might not seem too much other than the fact it is prominent in EVERY sex scene . Never thought I was a prude, but there you go

Good luck to the dev though

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Beyond Persona [Chapter 3 Part Two] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,93 GB / 138 MB - Beyond_Persona_Chapter_3_Part_Two_PC-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,92 GB / 121 MB - Beyond_Persona_Chapter_3_Part_Two_MAC-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The choice menu's are almost impossible to read. Did not like the story. Too much Russian influence.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes