I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Short update to all of you...

From yesterday...

Last night while PC was rendering approx 20 scenes, apparently it crashed, woken this morning with the display off, looks like over the night the GPU crashed while doing the renders.

Right now I'm sitting here with a 960 GTX, not a big downgrade from 1050TI but still, with that one I could render. And 14 out of 20 renders were done before crashing, checked them after I've put the old 960 GTX from my cousin's old PC.

I'll see what to do to fix this in the shortest time possible, applied for some Community Service IRAY Render on F95 and going to the bank tomorrow see if I can access another credit or something to get a new GPU, hope it'll work since I already have two (and quite big).

Till then, will work on the script/plot and what else can be done, and maybe setting up the scenes for when I'll be able to render again.

Somehow I was expecting this, the card being pretty old and using it already from middle of 2017 but not now...

Anyway, will keep you update with what's going on!

Today...

EDIT: Went to the bank but apparently until more than 50% of the current credits aren't paid they can't get me another, even for a smaller amount.

Will see if I get accepted into the Community Render Service on F95, if not I might try to the scenes and render them at a friend till I get myself another GPU...

Kinda meh situation, but will manage somehow cause it feels weird not rendering, haha! I hope you guys understand this and worry not, I'll make sure this won't affect the development process, in any ways I can.
Short update to all of you...

From yesterday...

Last night while PC was rendering approx 20 scenes, apparently it crashed, woken this morning with the display off, looks like over the night the GPU crashed while doing the renders.

Right now I'm sitting here with a 960 GTX, not a big downgrade from 1050TI but still, with that one I could render. And 14 out of 20 renders were done before crashing, checked them after I've put the old 960 GTX from my cousin's old PC.

I'll see what to do to fix this in the shortest time possible, applied for some Community Service IRAY Render on F95 and going to the bank tomorrow see if I can access another credit or something to get a new GPU, hope it'll work since I already have two (and quite big).

Till then, will work on the script/plot and what else can be done, and maybe setting up the scenes for when I'll be able to render again.

Somehow I was expecting this, the card being pretty old and using it already from middle of 2017 but not now...

Anyway, will keep you update with what's going on!

Today...

EDIT: Went to the bank but apparently until more than 50% of the current credits aren't paid they can't get me another, even for a smaller amount.

Will see if I get accepted into the Community Render Service on F95, if not I might try to the scenes and render them at a friend till I get myself another GPU...

Kinda meh situation, but will manage somehow cause it feels weird not rendering, haha! I hope you guys understand this and worry not, I'll make sure this won't affect the development process, in any ways I can.​

• Sad
Reactions: Stormhurricane

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Beyond Persona [v3.40] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,03 GB / 164 MB - BeyondPersona-3.40-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 130 MB - BeyondPersona-3.40-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Actually loveee the game. I love another womens feet, and leg's ,so it is a great fetish for me.Would love to see them in hose or stockings ,either way can't wait for the next update~! Hope the dev works a little more on there faces ,but will follow this game ,perhaps even support it.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i don't mean to be a POV 'nazi', however there sure are a Lot of 3rd person POV's in this 1st person POV game. and some of the POV scenes are overly 'perspective' (the fish eye effect) :geek:
1628532895339.png
blurry over-sized feet indicating too close to focus from the ??:unsure: 3rd person POV.
maybe intended shot is from 'His POV' in which case No feet , just i huge pussy in front of his eyes..?? :p

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
he's fixing a bunch of the stuff from the older chapters including the models. Trust next update will be better
Not really sure that was a success...
Women models are still extremely anorexic with neanderthal cheekbones and other similar facial features and the author is obviously completely fixated on foot fetish as the main drive here.
Ah, well, hundreds of games to play for everyone's taste.
Not judging anyone's kinks or preferences but this does not work for me.
GL with your game.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes