sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I had no idea this was updated since I got no notifications about new posts, and the latest version got "leaked" if we can say it like that, haha.

Now, about some posts here, I'm really aware about the foot/feet content in the game, I know it might be way too much sometime, but that's going to stay, but there are ways to avoid it in some cases.

And now with the remaster I'm doing to the Chapter 1 and 2, there'll be some other option.

Plus, I'm also working parts of the script/plot to be a bit more interactive than before, honestly I know it's not the most popular project in the VN world, but I really like it, I dedicate to what I do, and I want it to be as best I can make it, even through it contains kinks that not everyone has, you'll have options to avoid it or choose something else.

It was, it's still my first project, and I'm learning from it and continuously find new ways to make it better, thus the reason to remaster Chapter 1 and 2. Regarding the plot, yeah you get small bits of what's going on but from Chapter 4 a lot of things will change about this, since the Chapter 3 is the definitively one which gets the remaster done to it and sets up the game for the following events.

Most probably will never play it again, but if you have time, once the Chapter 3 is done, you should do a New Story. Right now there's no point to do that, there are still flags left to be connected to some events and so on, plus some scenes from Chapter 2 will be gone forever and remade into something better.

Regarding the GPU failure from two days ago, with the help of some fans I managed to gather funds to get a new one next week I think. A big thank you to all of you!

Again, I know about the ups and downs of the game, but I'm constantly trying to update it to get better and fit to an even larger audience, but as I said the foot/feet content will be always be there, but not forced. And ever since with the release of Chapter 3 you're not forced to choose that.

Thanks again for your support and feedback, and I hope someone actually read this wall of text, haha!

Regedit32

Feb 6, 2018
Now, about some posts here, I'm really aware about the foot/feet content in the game, I know it might be way too much sometime, but that's going to stay, but there are ways to avoid it in some cases.
Keep up, your work is amazing and I like it a lot (especially its feet content, it's something that you can't find everywhere).

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the first two scenes happen in "present time" so you're gonna find out once the game reach that point and you'll get the full event.
Sorry to quote an old statement from january (your answer to the question of a fully lesbian route) but since it was the only one i had no choice.
Did you meanwhile add a skip button to said scenes? Or add alternate lesbian scenes? Or are players still forced to see at least 2 dicks?

• Angry
Reactions: L0MBR0

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020

Update about the GPU
Hey, regarding the GPU failure!

Got some good news, with the whole support from you guys and the community through some donations (some really unexpected but well received, my gratitude especially to Slim) I managed to gather a nice amount to upgrade the GPU and push the boundaries even further than I already did!

So, yeah, I hope the next week once all the money are transferred intro my account I'll be able to order a RTX 3060 TI and start to render once again! I really can't wait to see the huge difference between what I had and what 3060 TI will be able to do!

Right now, I'm doing scenes, working on the script and so on, once the GPU is inside the PC the rendering process will start and fully back in business.

Once again, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! It was my surprise to see this happen and I didn't expect it!

I can't wait to push the limits with this GPU and get even better renders and animations out there for all of you!​

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Update about the GPU
Hey, regarding the GPU failure!

Got some good news, with the whole support from you guys and the community through some donations (some really unexpected but well-received, my gratitude especially to Slim) I managed to gather a nice amount to upgrade the GPU and push the boundaries even further than I already did!

So, yeah, I hope the next week once all the money is transferred into my account I'll be able to order an RTX 3060 TI and start to render once again! I really can't wait to see the huge difference between what I had and what 3060 TI will be able to do!

Right now, I'm doing scenes, working on the script, and so on, once the GPU is inside the PC the rendering process will start and be fully back in business.

Once again, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU! It was my surprise to see this happen and I didn't expect it!

I can't wait to push the limits with this GPU and get even better renders and animations out there for all of you!​
Congrats, this update gives us more insight into the MC, it is nice to have a true POV perspective from the MC at certain aspects of the game.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
don't you just love it when devs write the "MC is the main character of the game" statement somewhere in their game summery

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks again for your support and feedback, and I hope someone actually read this wall of text, haha!
Well, I did read it, I tried avoiding the feet as much as I could but what killed it in the end for me were the models...

I very much liked the way you chose to go with the UI, limiting the Quick Menu not so much but that I can easily fix.

The story/plot is interresting to say the least, but as I said at the start, what put me off were the models... I mean... yikes, they look like the Aliens finally landed... Sonia almost looks human, same for Anna in some scenes, but that Allexandra, man she looks like she just escaped from Area 51...

Nevertheless, gonna keep my eye on this one to see how it develops, if the models ever get an update I might even reconsider

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 9:12 AM
Update! The GPU arrived a few hours ago, but currently it's still in the box, apparently the PSU was out of stock when I ordered and it only arrives on Friday, also it's a Gigabyte PSU at 750W full modular.​

Reactions: Regedit32

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
sn00p — Today at 12:38 PM
Aight, PC Case and the cooler for Processor ordered, all comps should be here tomorrow or on Friday, then after work I'm going to build it, hope it'll all go well since that would be my second time when I build a PC from scratch, haha! And as I said earlier, the RAMs are getting upgraded next month after the payout to 32GB!​

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Beyond Persona [v3.40] APK -

Reactions: cib64

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Because of the PC issues that I had, and after the PC was all up for one week or so couldn't render anything at all, started to work again seriously only a few days ago, it's still a bit slower than expected but works, somehow.

I was talking/letting people know about this on the Discord channel of Beyond.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
sn00p What is the difference between two different story choices at the beginning of the game?
I played both and the only thing different was the first scene,rest were the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buggaboo

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
There's no difference, it's just a simple choice of an upcoming scene which happens around Chapter 4, it's there just as a "preview" to what's happening later. I was thinking later to add a notice of something that this choice does not affect the main course of the game, it's just a tease.

Reactions: DR99
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes