Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Why are there so many "options" when they're all feet? I'm retrying every choice and it keeps ending with the MC suckling the sweat from under some random girl's toenails like he's been abducted by desert bandits. Even the "Walk away from this person as fast and soon as you can" has the MC crawl on his belly back to her soles because he's just so pathetic. Is this a troll game?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why are there so many "options" when they're all feet? I'm retrying every choice and it keeps ending with the MC suckling the sweat from under some random girl's toenails like he's been abducted by desert bandits. Even the "Walk away from this person as fast and soon as you can" has the MC crawl on his belly back to her soles because he's just so pathetic. Is this a troll game?
Jeez, just admit to yourself, that this is not a game for you, and walk away. There are enough games around that cater some of your fetishes, for sure.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm sorry. But the character Allexandra looks like Gollumn from LOTR. Why is it Dev's either make them unrealisticly big titted, or so damn skinny they look like bones with skin stretched over it? Plus, the MC is yet another with an unrealisticly large pecker. Hopefully the story can over compensate for the characters.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is this worth pushing on with, it starts out good, but fucking hell blue balled twice in 5 fucking minutes of gameplay is fucked up.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Basically entirely about feet worship and femdomish scenes. Ain't my thing so moving on, but just letting others know since it's not too obvious based on the OP.

Also, Jesus Christ... the model for Alexandra is horrifying. Skeletal and ghoulish with some type of chromosomal abnormality.
screenshot0001.jpg

BUT. I will say that the game has style. Cool presentation and effects. Good luck....

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
This felt more like a simulator than a visual novel at first but the story picked up nicely towards the end of chapter 2 and now has me very intrigued. The scenes are hot and well scripted and even feature some voice acting too. Overall I liked it a lot and can't wait for more.
*Spoiler*
If you're not into feet this may probably not be for you (although there is enough alternative content as well). No need to kink shame or write stupid remarks.

Last edited:
Reactions: sn00p and Redskye24

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
The young girl could not have been made uglier. In an ugly contest she would win every time, the other ugly girls would withdraw from the contest when they saw her. :eek:
I hope the match will be more entertaining, although it is going to be a little smelly with so many feet. Even if they wash them well, there are too many of them in the hands, in the chests, I'm sure they stink up my monitor. :sick:
As I expected, my monitor started to smell like feet and I had to stop playing. It's good to have a fetish, we all have one, but if it's the same fetish in every scene it starts to get very boring. :sleep:
Apparently, some people around here have no sense of humor at all.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Arra64 and L0MBR0

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Such a beautiful GUI and architecture.
That said.
I couldn't wank to this, and really I tried.
Everybody already mentioned the ghoulish bone structure but besides that, the story and choices are as dry as the Sahara desert.
A few frames are made and then they separate them into different choices you have to go back just to see it could be part of the same sequence.
After wasting hours on this I had to go find a manga to fap to.
Its no surprise it never got successful.
At least they tried and actually completed the game, which I'm grateful for that.

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
There's some bad things attached to all the downloads. My antivirus quarantined the file "WS.reputation.1"right away. I did a little bit of research and it looked like it might be ok so I restored the file and started the game. My antivirus went ballistic and said there was high risk suspicious activity taking place in the background and that I needed to Quarantine it immediately. Why do these Devs put viruses in their games? Stay away from this game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I tried to forge through even though what I said earlier. But got really tired after the fifth foot-fetish scenes. This Dev really loves feet and getting foot-jobs apparently. If that is your thing, have at it. I'm out.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Beyond Persona - REMASTER Info and Updates

Hey guys,

Wanted to share these comparison screens with you regarding the CHAPTER 1 REMASTER, this will not only be regarding the visual but as well the SCRIPT itself, so as I told you a while ago that the game will go through some changes, here they are so far.

Script changes meaning that there will be some back-end changes to it, how it works, what choices you make and how they affect you, there's no secret that once this is done you'll probably want to start a new game since the saves might not work anymore and well, it's better to do so with all the changes game will suffer and enjoy the new visuals of it.

ONE THING for certain, I see there were/are a lot of "complaints" about the foot fetish present in game, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE AT ALL, it's there, it'll stay or even get better, and that's it.

Also, this doesn't affect in any way the development of CHAPTER 3, I'm doing it side-by-side, but of course it takes time and so on, but so far I'm able to somehow split myself between the job and doing this, plus no secret anymore that I have released another game a few days ago.

Between this and Obscure Affairs, both of them are on the same line, I do not favor one for another.

Now, back to it and what does this mean, Chapter 3 will only END once the whole REMASTER is done for all Chapter 1 and parts of Chapter 2, but since there are a lot of events which will unfold in Chapter 3 I'm thinking the REMASTER will be done before the arc of Chapter 3!

And here are the comparison screens, I don't think it's necessary to say which one is the present one and which is remastered.

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Beyond Persona - REMASTER Info and Updates

Hey guys,

Wanted to share these comparison screens with you regarding the CHAPTER 1 REMASTER, this will not only be regarding the visual but as well the SCRIPT itself, so as I told you a while ago that the game will go through some changes, here they are so far.

Script changes meaning that there will be some back-end changes to it, how it works, what choices you make and how they affect you, there's no secret that once this is done you'll probably want to start a new game since the saves might not work anymore and well, it's better to do so with all the changes game will suffer and enjoy the new visuals of it.

ONE THING for certain, I see there were/are a lot of "complaints" about the foot fetish present in game, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE AT ALL, it's there, it'll stay or even get better, and that's it.

Also, this doesn't affect in any way the development of CHAPTER 3, I'm doing it side-by-side, but of course it takes time and so on, but so far I'm able to somehow split myself between the job and doing this, plus no secret anymore that I have released another game a few days ago.

Between this and Obscure Affairs, both of them are on the same line, I do not favor one for another.

Now, back to it and what does this mean, Chapter 3 will only END once the whole REMASTER is done for all Chapter 1 and parts of Chapter 2, but since there are a lot of events which will unfold in Chapter 3 I'm thinking the REMASTER will be done before the arc of Chapter 3!

And here are the comparison screens, I don't think it's necessary to say which one is the present one and which is remastered.

Thanks for sharing this. Love the foot content. Can't wait for more. Will also check out Obscure Affairs. ❤

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes