sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Impressed, may I ask why? Haha, and about the last part, yeah it's kinda calling for an upgrade, but what I'm thinking off getting two, one for scenes (and when necessary rendering) and one strictly for rendering.

Also, thanks for the sub! :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Impressed cause from teh images in OP they are really high quality which means with the pc you have it takes each render around 1h45 or 2hrs to render or more?

I have two pc's, one for render only and other my work pc where i setup my scenes, and yes its best way if you can get two pc's together. Also i can do spot renders on my Work pc if need be, whilst the render pc is doing its thing.

And you're welcome.

Impressed, may I ask why? Haha, and about the last part, yeah it's kinda calling for an upgrade, but what I'm thinking off getting two, one for scenes (and when necessary rendering) and one strictly for rendering.

Also, thanks for the sub! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: sn00p

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Impressed cause from teh images in OP they are really high quality which means with the pc you have it takes each render around 1h45 or 2hrs to render or more?

I have two pc's, one for render only and other my work pc where i setup my scenes, and yes its best way if you can get two pc's together. Also i can do spot renders on my Work pc if need be, whilst the render pc is doing its thing.

And you're welcome.
Ah, I see, well yeah there were some scenes which took a quite amount of time, some from Chapter 2 were straight up to 2h, some were around 30/40 minutes, per render, and it's quite fun since the Hotel Scene, which holds up to 100 renders, most of them were on the average of 50 minutes.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
I'm aware of some of the "issues" with Chapter 2 Final, yesterday finished the remaster of WorkOut scene, with the new Allexa look and better lightning, also on the next release the Characters Showcase will be fully available.

Slowly some of the old scenes and issues will get fixed along.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
All the releases come with the previous Chapters included.

Edit: On a side note, Chapter 3 will do come with some "adjustments" to all the content released so far, at least some bits of it, but that will be kinda explained along the whole Chapter 3 which will be kept until the very end of game.

Reactions: Redskye24

RattledSam

Jul 21, 2020
is this game has two MC? I really wonder how you'r gonna progress story.interesting game

Allexandra's face irritate me. She looks like zombie if you ask me

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Allexandra's face irritate me. She looks like zombie if you ask me
I'm aware, but without spoiling to much, that's shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Some things will be explained along the story and some in Chapter 3.

Reactions: L0MBR0

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
All the releases come with the previous Chapters included.

Edit: On a side note, Chapter 3 will do come with some "adjustments" to all the content released so far, at least some bits of it, but that will be kinda explained along the whole Chapter 3 which will be kept until the very end of game.
Do those "adjustments" include fixing the godawful ugly-ass faces (plural cuz it ain't just Alexandra, but at least the others are more or less tolerable)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thought "Maybe I'll try it out"
Then I saw that first preview pic and thought "Gollum?"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Beyond Persona [Chapter 3 Part One] [sn00p] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,82 GB / 133 MB - Beyond_Persona_Chapter_3_Part_One_PC-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,8 GB / 116 MB - Beyond_Persona_Chapter_3_Part_One_MAC-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes