Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Thanks for the response. However theres another major issue that i got last night. The game isnt working and i mean like not at all. I tried reinstalling and even redownload and reinstall again, but when i start it only shows a black screen and nothing else. ? whats going on
With all the errors I have ever heard, this is not one of them unfortunately. If you find out how to fix it, I'd love to know so I can advise others. Without being able to reproduce the error, all I can advise is to reboot the device, it actually helped me with some games.
I did that the first time i entered the fort and ended all the way up fighting her but after that i had no dialoque with Eliza.
So i went back to the fort went through all the floors again(were one of them triggered a massage scene with a prisoner and a guard) Unfortunate the warden records are no longer there as i picked them up the first time i was there, so now i am stuck in the fort.
I am now looking for data from older versions that might have messed things up(when starting the game i get a error message that my profile is made with a newer version of NW.js(i searched my app data for it but can not find it)
That way i might be able to start fresh after deleting evrything related to older versions.
I checked the quest triggers in prison and haven't found anything buggy, though I can agree that code there is a bit aged. I can say that you get trapped because of re-triggering some marks from this questline after you got out for the first time. It's also strange that you had no dialogues with Eliza, maybe you decided not to go to the castle right away and then re-triggered something, can't say. But I can say that your save files are hardly corrupted, so yeah, it will be better to start fresh. The next update will be released in the next month, so maybe that'll be a good time.

Reactions: Bloom12345

kvothe20

Aug 27, 2017
my game lags so much in battles, it happen when i have to choose a target to attack,anyone know how to fix that?

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
The riddle rock that asks "if I drink I die. If I eat I am fine. What am I?" Doesn't work, or wants something other than fire.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Interesting game so far, I quite enjoy the theme and setting. The characters are likeable and memorable (y) Both combat and progression game play is quite fun without become repetitive (quick battle mechanic was a great idea) (y) The art is beautiful.

Downside, the thing that has stood out thus far that stops me putting my money down, a lack of control during the scenes. Something that is integral to the immersion and investment in the characters and story with continued interest in the game, is the comfort and security control brings. Each time I lose that control, I feel lose interest in continuing. An appropriate analogy would be, when eating your favorite meal and you find something distasteful, a sour bite to end the meal so to speak. You know how good the meal could be but you are left feel disappointed.

There is a lot of control in this game already which I commend you for (y) however at those crucial moments when you need it the most, it's decisively lacking.

You've clearly put a lot of time and your own interest into this project and you've a lot to be pleased of. (y)

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Downside, the thing that has stood out thus far that stops me putting my money down, a lack of control during the scenes. Something that is integral to the immersion and investment in the characters and story with continued interest in the game, is the comfort and security control brings. Each time I lose that control, I feel lose interest in continuing. An appropriate analogy would be, when eating your favorite meal and you find something distasteful, a sour bite to end the meal so to speak. You know how good the meal could be but you are left feel disappointed.
Sir, this is a Wendy's RPGMaker.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sir, this is a Wendy's RPGMaker.
I'm afraid I'm uncertain to what exactly you mean, or rather, the point (or reference) you're making. Are you suggesting I could alter the game statistics? If so, I'm aware of that my friend. (y) I am commenting about the narrative choices. If I was having difficulties navigating the game difficulty I could have used the "easy" mode. :) As I have stated, to state the matter plainly, I was criticizing the lack of control during *some* of the narrative the scenes, whilst in other scenes, you have complete control of the flow of the narrative
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I suppose an example of a surprising lack of control would be
As I have stated above, this game has a lot to be proud of (y) however with that being said, keep the control consistent. :)

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Why do devs punish player for progressing dialogue by making dialogue choices automatically select an option so when you're ambushed by a choice while reading dialogue you will inevitable accidentally choose the default option when trying to see next dialogue?

Is the intended way to skip text by pressing "w" so you dont accidentally accept a choice?

vostyboio

Oct 14, 2020
So stuck first time in Millstone. " it seems someone from the village wants to talk to you " but there was only jimmy's mom and the old man requesting for hides. Interacted with all of them but stuck. Any ideas? Thx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys if anybody have walkthrough for this game, please upload here...
Dude, if you download the game, you'll find it in its folders.

So stuck first time in Millstone. " it seems someone from the village wants to talk to you " but there was only jimmy's mom and the old man requesting for hides. Interacted with all of them but stuck. Any ideas? Thx
Check the walkthrough. If a quest won't trigger ---> you have to do something else, first.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I found the drider records where they were supposed to be but they are not in my inventory and I am not sure how to activate them because Lia does not have a dialogue option for roses.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I found the solution. If anyone else is struggling with these you have to read the notes at a campfire.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheBookOfTentacles-1.7.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes