zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
The prison is to the south of the forest after the village, the adomonis arvensis quest is on the prison map too.

I also cant seem to access the mirror in the castle, which I assume is used to replay scenes.

Reactions: theola

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
Re-boner Ocelot ok so i belive i have done all available content but im not sure. is there a way to find out in game I.e. a way to get the mirror to work (i assume its ment to be the gallery but is not implemented yet) or an npc to talk to. if not may i surgest an addition of that (mabey a fortune teller or something.) otherwise an overall very good game so far with truely stunning art that will definatly go on my watch list and my to be supported list (currently unable to support games due to health issues stopping me working)

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Did you not kill the bandits. Because those will later decide to redeem themselves and so build a bridge which gives the quest the completed state despite already getting over with magic.
No I don't think I did ...., since I don't know how to get past the barrier
1658834753008.png

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
Oh you mean this one. No that one actually is right now not implemented right now as it is the Bandit camp.
The western forrest you enter by a bridge next to the alraune cave or by removing the stone that is blocking the path
so nth could be done for this quest I guess ? apparently I messed up earlier in the game :cry::cry:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
so nth could be done for this quest I guess ? apparently I messed up earlier in the game :cry::cry:
Do not know if Ocelot will implement an alternative source of getting completed if you enter via magic but right now if you kill the bandits you will keep have it in your quest log staying as open.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Do not know if Ocelot will implement an alternative source of getting completed if you enter via magic but right now if you kill the bandits you will keep have it in your quest log staying as open.
The bandits event for building a bridge triggers after completing the little Jimmy quest and having Anna in your party. Anna's presence is just for you to not go to the western forest too early.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Madara1878

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Hey all, just downloaded the game a couple days ago and I am enjoying it. Am I supposed to be able to knock boots with the ladies that join my party and come to live in the castle? When Anna joined she was like, "you better not use any of your magic shit to get into my pants", but I haven't gotten into anybody's pants yet. Am I missing something?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes