Dec 16, 2018
When putting in my name the keyboard not in English anyway to fix this?

Thank you for your time
I just restarted and it worked.

I can't find Patricia. She said she would be where it all started, as I understand, this is the Lia's house. I came at different times (she talked about the time before sunset), but she simply is not anywhere. Am I missing something?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I just restarted and it worked.

I can't find Patricia. She said she would be where it all started, as I understand, this is the Lia's house. I came at different times (she talked about the time before sunset), but she simply is not anywhere. Am I missing something?
There was also a mention that all the times you need to go somewhere alone you have to use your desk in the room.

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
i bit lost here... dont find way to complete the third part of Rescue Quest....someone can help me?

theola

Dec 21, 2019
There seems to be a lot of bugs in this new version.
Can't proceed with the Rescue quest, the hidden imperial prison is not unlocked.
During the Anna quest, the so called "Trayrial Forest" is also not unlocked.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
There seems to be a lot of bugs in this new version.
Can't proceed with the Rescue quest, the hidden imperial prison is not unlocked.
During the Anna quest, the so called "Trayrial Forest" is also not unlocked.
What do you mean by not unlocked? You can't progress through quest?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Yes, the walkthrough says: "walk along the shore to the right and you will come to the hidden imperial prison"

I walked all over the map, nothing happens
Ah, it's just a walkthrough mistake, the prison is in the forest starting from this update.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After having this game long on my to play list I did it now and damn I really love this game. Especially the magic system and the hunting for knowledge makes me longing for more.
Oh and I really love Ellie Cleffort and her Book about Magic for children.
So much that I want to use her as a basis to write a character for Shadowrun on the .
Of course only with permit and creditation(is that a word?)

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
After having this game long on my to play list I did it now and damn I really love this game. Especially the magic system and the hunting for knowledge makes me longing for more.
Oh and I really love Ellie Cleffort and her Book about Magic for children.
So much that I want to use her as a basis to write a character for Shadowrun on the .
Of course only with permit and creditation(is that a word?)
Oh, thank you. I planned to add a meeting with real Ellie in a long run actually and also thought about adding the second tome featuring info about combos since there is no info on combos except in the status effects descriptions, so maybe I will do it in a few updates. And yes, go ahead with whatever you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Konstantinus

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
hey just wanted to report that my elf sister quest seems to be bugged(I managed to finish every other quest available I believe). The elf girl stays on the village with a star above her and the quest doesnt finish even though I went through the scene with the succubus, attached some screenshots below

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I am completely lost, first Adomonis Arvensis doesn't trigger, second I can't find the prison.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I am completely lost, first Adomonis Arvensis doesn't trigger, second I can't find the prison.
Yeah, it was annoying. I abandoned the game yesterday because of this. He really need to update his walkthrough, so many inconsistencies

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes