Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
This was my first ever interaction with someone on this site and you managed to make it annoying thanks a lot brother hope you lose something you love soon
You don't have to worry, because you're not losing much of a content. Just the whole prison thing has been bothering me for a long time because there's bad code and bad dialogues and I wanted to change it, so I decided to just remove it for a while. There are no main quests after it yet. In fact there are no main and additional quests there at all, they all have some value, helping you get to know the world, the characters and making you stronger for the upcoming threat. So "main quest line" in this game is an expression that doesn't make that much sense. That's my approach regarding quests.

Jan 13, 2019
You don't have to worry, because you're not losing much of a content. Just the whole prison thing has been bothering me for a long time because there's bad code and bad dialogues and I wanted to change it, so I decided to just remove it for a while. There are no main quests after it yet. In fact there are no main and additional quests there at all, they all have some value, helping you get to know the world, the characters and making you stronger for the upcoming threat. So "main quest line" in this game is an expression that doesn't make that much sense. That's my approach regarding quests.
Ah i see well goodluck with the development then whatever comes out i'll be playing it

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
For Developer :
Perhaps you can make a way for Lia and Alicia to learn new spells the same than for Maggie: After making love with MC, they absorb some magic from him so a new spell become available for them.
If I understand correctly, they can learn spells from books just like all the other characters. Doesn't that work?

jardinier

May 12, 2020
If I understand correctly, they can learn spells from books just like all the other characters. Doesn't that work?
If Lia for exemple use item, skill or status, she can't learn a new spell. Is there an other way ?
pb_Lia.png
Example: try to get Lia to learn more about water. Nothing happened.

Last edited:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
If Lia for exemple use item, skill or status, she can't learn a new spell. Is there an other way ?
View attachment 1876776
Exemple trying make Lia learn more about water.
Hm, that's strange. Maybe you already learned the spell, so you just have to put it in the active slot? You can learn each spell only once and only if the spell school tied to character. If not, I will pay attention to this in the next test session.

• Love
Reactions: jardinier

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Great game. I think I found a bug - When doing the optional quest to visit Emma, the Boob Job bombs out with the following error. Hope the snapshot attached properly

SanguinePINK

Dec 18, 2021
Current saves will work with new versions of the game?
Yeah you just gotta find the save folder and copy and paste all your current saves into the new version save folder and you can continue along right where you left off in the new game.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes