Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I had a conversation about the inn, and then I was free to move around. Is there something else besides that?
After the first level you are free to go anywhere and the prison was only one option, there are many other quests besides that. If you have a problem with leaving the castle after this event, I will try to dig into the code to solve the problem.

Dec 16, 2018
Hello. This is very goodlooking and interesting game. Good luck for the dev.

I think I found a bug. Jimmy's mother gives you reward every time when you knock at the door. Also you can enter the fild of the gathering second time but can't exit it.

Last edited:

raif78

Oct 17, 2020
Hello,

When I get to this bit, the game just closes when trying to cross the bridge:

1636101013104.png

Is it intentional?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

When I get to this bit, the game just closes when trying to cross the bridge:

View attachment 1485579

Is it intentional?
I made a quick hotfix that should solve this, you can just download new version and replace all the files.

If the problem remains, let me know, I will test the game on another computer and try to look into it more.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I made a quick hotfix that should solve this, you can just download new version and replace all the files.
Google Drive

If the problem remains, let me know, I will test the game on another computer and try to look into it more.
I think you should post your bugfix on some other site because google drive are infamous for limit download and won't allow anyone downloading for the next 24 hours after reached the allowance

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I'm surprised this hasn't been asked before. What fetishes do you plan to add in the near or far future? The genre tab tells me fuck all about what to expect, so I can only base any expectations off of the screenshots.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I'm surprised this hasn't been asked before. What fetishes do you plan to add in the near or far future? The genre tab tells me fuck all about what to expect, so I can only base any expectations off of the screenshots.
I think I'll just rewrite all the tags in the genre line now, forgot to update it before.

By the way about those tags, if I missed something and did not add all needed tags that is presented in the latest version of the game, you can tell me, because I myself am not very knowledgeable about it.

About the future: hmm... No ntr, no pissing/pooping, no lolicon and incest since I hate lolicon and incest tags on the genetic level. Everything else is acceptable and can appear. Basically with quite flexible abilities of the MC, that, roughly, force people to have sex, I can disguise a lot of very dirty things by referring to the fact that it's a magic influence. But on the other hand the game is pretty vanilla and I'm not going to go very far with it.

The reason why the answer is so blurry is that I myself have difficulty understanding how to even describe what happens in the game. Like that scene with Miles and the sentinel at the beginning. Without context it's a sleeping rape. But in fact Sentinels are just an unconscious weapon, so it's rather human fucking a sex doll scene. But in fact in fact Miles are under your mental control so it's like forced sex with a sex doll. But in fact^³ your abilities reveal Miles' inner desires, that is, he truly fell in love with her, so it's a forced mind control love sex with an unconscious creature, you see...

It all depends on how you personally interpret what's going on.

Last edited:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I think you should post your bugfix on some other site because google drive are infamous for limit download and won't allow anyone downloading for the next 24 hours after reached the allowance
I thought that was the best option. Can you give me some suggestions then? Mega?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I thought that was the best option. Can you give me some suggestions then? Mega?
Mega, mediafire, workupload or gofile would be a better site because they didn't have a harsh 24 hours restricting like google drive. Mega only problem is the limit 1GB for each individual if they didn't have account, overall much better than drive

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Re-boner Ocelot we want gay moment if U can and futa
With all my respect, I forgot to mention. No lolicon, no incest and no gay moments. I'm just not into this kind of things myself, so I'm not going against myself for the interests of certain people, I'm sorry.

Futa, well...

well.....

I used to think about making a special kind of add-on, like a separate island with futa content and a disclaimer, but now I see on the same half of the drawn girls have a penis. I used to think it was something unusual before, but now it's more common than the most boring regular sex, so I don't know.

Still, if someone needs it, like this post, so I could know that people really are into such stuff so I may add a few futa events.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
With all my respect, I forgot to mention. No lolicon, no incest and no gay moments. I'm just not into this kind of things myself, so I'm not going against myself for the interests of certain people, I'm sorry.

Futa, well...

well.....

I used to think about making a special kind of add-on, like a separate island with futa content and a disclaimer, but now I see on the same half of the drawn girls have a penis. I used to think it was something unusual before, but now it's more common than the most boring regular sex, so I don't know.

Still, if someone needs it, like this post, so I could know that people really are into such stuff so I may add a few futa events.
It was your own decision to decide if it was good to add those content in your game, after all you are the developer. But just in case you should make them avoidable like put a warning when players encounter those event and let them decide to skip it or not, even then be ready for lot of voices that oppose that idea even if those content are (again) avoidable

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Re-boner Ocelot Thx! One suggestion after playing 1.3.1 version:
After last talk with Anna - game keeps the "cinematics" window view after you leave her dialogue (however speaking again with Daniel - fixes that)... If you could take a look at that - would be great.

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Reactions: Mr Technician

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Question, with regards to asking for information on Neia in the village. It says level 7, so do we need to grind till level seven for the quest to unlock ? Cause I am there and there is no indication on where I should go next.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Question, with regards to asking for information on Neia in the village. It says level 7, so do we need to grind till level seven for the quest to unlock ? Cause I am there and there is no indication on where I should go next.
This quest is not finished and in this version, unfortunately, you can not complete it yet. But the other question is what content you have already seen. When you see all the scenes that are available at the moment, no matter in what order you went through these quests, a global event will trigger and you will be informed that this is the end of this version of the game.

Reactions: HP Warlord

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I really like the art style. I am not one for anime style (It's a big turn off) so to find a 2cg with art that I find appealing isn't hugely common. It's also neat to see the clothing getting torn and ragged. The story is a bit confusing but I get the impression it is meant to be as the MC is also confused. I do kinda wish we could 'interact' with the women that we either subdue or have join us more.

It's hinted by Eliza we can do whatever we want to change the world (Good or Evil) but so far things do seem to be pretty linear with almost no 'evil'. Every 'enemy' escapes and is never captured/used, the MC just observes or ignores (Which kinda is NTR not that it bothers me) and I am curious how Dark the game might go if ever.

All in all it's definitely interesting and thus entertaining.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes