VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
ima have to check this out for sure looking forward to it :coffee: (y) .
after having briefly playing this so far the MC does look like a sissy/futa/tranny its weird and i hope the dev fixes that in the future make him look more manly or boyish one not looking like he does now that makes it unbearable but besides that it looks okay and story is thus far okayish

Last edited:

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
"Jax is a university student with an ordinary life. He lost his family at a young age and grew up in an orphanage."

Nope, not even gonna try AVNs with such sad MC backgrounds. Dead dads are bad enough, dead whole families = fuck that. Most of us play AVNs to get away from real life, not relive it.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Am i the only one that felt like there are scenes missing? and that some scenes seems misplaced? there were a good chunk of stuff that were just all over the place :unsure:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I'M DEFINITELY HOOKED!

I can forgive the Brian being misspelled as "Brain" all throughout, my brain can auto correct it anyway. Other than that, such an awesome start dev. For sure adding this one to my watch list.

Reactions: LemonTree 83

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Am i the only one that felt like there are scenes missing? and that some scenes seems misplaced? there were a good chunk of stuff that were just all over the place :unsure:
I had the same thought a while ago mate. I think this is marketing strategy by the DEV, to showcase beforehand what kind of scenes we're getting ourselves into.

Reactions: Lokitox8

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
this art style remembers me from that dev (i forgot the name) that made those games with a female looking MC
I understand where you're coming from, I had the same visual dilemma a few frames in, this MC to me doesn't technically look female, but more like has a femine-esque feature. But I'll give it a chance, it's just the first release after all, who knows maybe he'll grown in me.
To be honest, I would've used the character facial model of the Brian character but that's just me. Anyway, it's a very minor issue for me.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...from the few images I've seen of MC's face, it looks like a female face was changed to look like a young teen boy.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This looks very good indeed and the animations are definitely adding another dimension.

Thanks developer and Good Luck. Although, it’s looking like you probably won’t need it. :coffee:

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes