3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
sooooo many shitty design choices, its like the dev googled whats the worst thing about rpgmaker and put everything in the game, stupid combat where everything misses, constant stops full of '...' '!', unable to save everywhere, terrible dialogue, its ALL HERE GUYS

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
game play kinda fine but that low fps really hurt my eyes, also there is a bug after u have sex with spider girl.

misterup

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone else stuck at the opening area unable to leave?
You're probably stuck at getting stones to build a campfire. You need to equip the fanny pack before you can pick up the tiny stones immediately next to the campfire, then you can do it.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
sooooo many shitty design choices, its like the dev googled whats the worst thing about rpgmaker and put everything in the game, stupid combat where everything misses, constant stops full of '...' '!', unable to save everywhere, terrible dialogue, its ALL HERE GUYS
Too bad, it seemed nice

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Any battle-rape mechanics in this game?
Just a normal RPG without any real grinding. It doesn't do a great job showing you what you're supposed to do so quite a bit of it is just running around checking everywhere to see where the thing your new equipment beats is.
Has some nice puzzle fights in the mid-game and a decent story. Could really use without the day/night cycle though since there are so few events and you have to trigger them all anyways. Maybe next game

Expect somewhere between 1 and 4 hours depending on your skill at wandering into the correct area

Jan 4, 2020
Stuck at the last fight with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there has to be a gimmick to it.
Not even sure if its on purpose that i cant see its health bar or attack its tail

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Stuck at the last fight with the
there has to be a gimmick to it.
Not even sure if its on purpose that i cant see its health bar or attack its tail
unfortunately the gimmick is that the final boss sucks. You have a mini bomb that does a decent amount of damage and the cudgel's confusion works on it which'll buy a lot of time but there's really not much you can do to make it consistent

• Sad
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator
Jan 4, 2020
You can collect more stones? I can't get more than 3 ;_;
Theres a difference between the "pebbles" and the actual bigger rocks you only build structures with.
The "pebbles" you pick up by walking over them and you cant have more than 3 at a time until you find the backpack.
You can use them as ammo for the sling and craft arrows and traps with them.
The big rocks you can mine with the pickaxe but they don't seem to respawn.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Just a normal RPG without any real grinding. It doesn't do a great job showing you what you're supposed to do so quite a bit of it is just running around checking everywhere to see where the thing your new equipment beats is.
Has some nice puzzle fights in the mid-game and a decent story. Could really use without the day/night cycle though since there are so few events and you have to trigger them all anyways. Maybe next game

Expect somewhere between 1 and 4 hours depending on your skill at wandering into the correct area
Good explanation about the game. :HideThePain:
But dude asked about battlefuck, if it's in the game or not. The answer - no.
Also decided to give it a try, then refused. Too boring and a lot of vanila.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Well now that i finished it, gotta say.
Hot girls, hot scenes... especially that spider scene.
But the performance hell and the back-and-forwards running around to find out what the hell you're supposed to do next... and the amount of fights for only 1 scene per girl was honestly barely worth it.

The art and the Monster Girls was what got me through but that ending was not what i wanted:

• Haha
Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018

I'm confident in blindly running into the correct area, so this might be fast for me

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes