3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
unbearably janky and poorly optimized to the point you'd think the game was using your puter to mine stuff, the art's really good, and equipped gear shows in your character's portrait which is always cool, but at a technical level you can tell it's their first game.

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with the cave on the right ? So far i beat the kraken but currently i'm stuck after meeting the spider girl.

chaosrdd

May 20, 2020
I have just accessed the ladder to go up to find a locked door but impossible to find the kley same thing for the coal could someone help me

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So I defeated the spider girl, I have no idea what to do with the bear girl. No idea with the wolf and what two samples I have to get I have no fucking idea. Some areas are still locked, one I know what to do(bomb up) the rest no fucking clue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How the fuck do you defeat that fricking dragon?
Thanks to healing item carry limitation and RNG (mainly for interrupting charged attacks) my MC only manages to get her HP into the critical levels before being done in

EDIT: OK finally RNG God and Jesus were with me... no other way to win than hope you can take out the head before it actually manages to fire off one of it's charged attacks... the tail need to be taken out after the head, but that one doesn't really do much damage with _Iron gear
1 hour and im unable to find any way to craft or get rope.
no idea where it is. theres only 1 place to go and it has 3 wolf encounters that destroy me.
keep leveling in fights against the ducks in the east and rabbits dureing the day... also try to craft any equipment possible.
The game doesn't really gives you any directions how to proceed but it's mainly level grinding and equipment forgeing.
For Iron you need to defeat a bear in the caves for ropes you need to defeat giant spiders
So I defeated the spider girl, I have no idea what to do with the bear girl. No idea with the wolf and what two samples I have to get I have no fucking idea. Some areas are still locked, one I know what to do(bomb up) the rest no fucking clue.
Equip the swimming swuit and talk to her in the bath.
For the samples use the swimming swuit again to swim further west through the muddy lake infront of the cave
For the second also equip the witchs amulet (accessory) and swim through the green lake in the mine
Talk to the girls in the prison after defeating the 2 bosses
I have just accessed the ladder to go up to find a locked door but impossible to find the kley same thing for the coal could someone help me
Find the plane, defeat the wolf girl she will come back to hand you the key once you defeated the snake aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: kaizoman

13ng

Sep 22, 2017
How do I get to the final boss fight. I have the bomb in my inventory but whenever I interact with the wall it tells me that I don't have the ability to break through? And I already used one of those bombs on the wall in the basilisk's room. If I've soft locked myself right before the final boss battle, ngl that's pretty tilting.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
How do I get to the final boss fight. I have the bomb in my inventory but whenever I interact with the wall it tells me that I don't have the ability to break through? And I already used one of those bombs on the wall in the basilisk's room. If I've soft locked myself right before the final boss battle, ngl that's pretty tilting.
You have to complete the wolf girl's questline to get a key that'll let you find a larger bomb to get to the final boss

Reactions: 13ng

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
How the fuck do you defeat that fricking dragon?
Thanks to healing item carry limitation and RNG (mainly for interrupting charged attacks) my MC only manages to get her HP into the critical levels before being done in

EDIT: OK finally RNG God and Jesus were with me... no other way to win than hope you can take out the head before it actually manages to fire off one of it's charged attacks... the tail need to be taken out after the head, but that one doesn't really do much damage with _Iron gear

keep leveling in fights against the ducks in the east and rabbits dureing the day... also try to craft any equipment possible.
The game doesn't really gives you any directions how to proceed but it's mainly level grinding and equipment forgeing.
For Iron you need to defeat a bear in the caves for ropes you need to defeat giant spiders

Equip the swimming swuit and talk to her in the bath.
For the samples use the swimming swuit again to swim further west through the muddy lake infront of the cave
For the second also equip the witchs amulet (accessory) and swim through the green lake in the mine
Talk to the girls in the prison after defeating the 2 bosses

Find the plane, defeat the wolf girl she will come back to hand you the key once you defeated the snake aswell

i also cant find the key after beating the deers. wheres the plane? idk where to go

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
i got counter issue i can't pick up rock
Rocks and stones are two different items.

Stones are the ones you pick up just by walking over them. If you have the fanny pack equipped, you can pick up a max of 3.

Rocks require you to have a pickaxe (from the back of the cave) and you have to hit boulders to get them.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes