VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I wouldn't worry about the "tags" or the "future" ones, the game has had 4 updates and it hasn't gone anywhere. We are back to Chapter 1.

Chapter 1, Chapter 1 "New Version", Chapter 2, Chapter 1 Rework.

If the game gets an ending, I'd be surprised.
Maybe this game and Summers Gone are in a turtle race to see which dev finishes the game first or dies of old age before the other one.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
what has actually changed? i skimmed through the patreon and couldn't find anything. the info in changelog is from the "new version" and not the "rework". is this still a multi protag or was the sister scene removed?

• Haha
Reactions: Den1mo

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Every time this game pops up, this song gets stuck in my head. :cool:

May 7, 2024
I think I'm going insane, so many games are being reworked not even midway that it feels like a prank. 1 step forward 3 steps back.
Yeah WTF, if it's due to switching to a newer versions of Daz models and rerendering with those, quit that, most people do not care. Shit like reworking is why I mostly don't bother subbing anymore until after it's marked completed, and then usually only once. The few I stay subbed to every month do it right the first time so have never reworked anything in 5+ years and have finished several AVNs already. At the very least just start the new version renders in the middle, then go back and rework the first parts that need reworked after the story is done and release that as v1.1 or something.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this is nice and all but why in the hell remake the game after 1 chapter let alone at all ? i tell you these devs should not put out a AVN if they do not have it well thought out well in advance and are able to pivot if need be otherwise what is the point in making the thing if you have no story in advance its pointless and leads to what has happened here is a remake/reboot/etc etc same old same old still a decent AVN just no need for a remake/reboot

Reactions: xXwankerXx
May 7, 2024
this is nice and all but why in the hell remake the game after 1 chapter let alone at all ? i tell you these devs should not put out a AVN if they do not have it well thought out well in advance and are able to pivot if need be otherwise what is the point in making the thing if you have no story in advance its pointless and leads to what has happened here is a remake/reboot/etc etc same old same old still a decent AVN just no need for a remake/reboot
yeah I'm thinking about making an AVN, but first writing the whole damned thing beginning to end at once even if it's over a million words before I even start the first pose in the first batch of renders. Then just pose/render/code for the updates. At least that way shit like writer's block and story revisions have already been dealt with and there'd be no need for reworking on the fly. 1m words = prob 50k renders = fuck reposing and rerendering all those, if they make it into a release they are good enough as far as I'll be concerned (playing your own AVN before releasing it goes a long way on that front). New Gen of Daz models come out = the time and effort would probably be better spent just putting them in the next AVN.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This game seems to have evolved into a bad copy of SG.
+
Imagine that Bella and Nami are not LI and you follow their sexual relationships with other people.
Olivia is to this game what Bella and Nami are to SG.
That's exactly what you don't understand. You'll never achieve SG's success.
damn, , that sounds fucking cool, im might check this game, based on this alone it's already better than SG (y)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
This game has gotten shorter and the story less cohesive every time its been reworked - really disappointing. So I guess MC and Sam aren't together anymore? Author wants it to be even slower of a burn I guess so now it would classify as an ember.

Reactions: onefingersalute

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, so I see an image of many great looking women used for this title. Yet, STILL after many months and there is no definite answer from the developer if this will have a harem path? And like many have already said in previous posts...the sister and mom are the best girls and they are not even a love interests in the story. :FacePalm:

Hmm...so I'm guessing is this some kind of a lesbian fest title then, from reading some of the comments...as well this having a female protagonist tag as well as a male? :unsure:

Regards.

Ice335

Dec 23, 2019
OK, so I see an image of many great looking women used for this title. Yet, STILL after many months and there is no definite answer from the developer if this will have a harem path? And like many have already said in previous posts...the sister and mom are the best girls and they are not even a love interests in the story. :FacePalm:

Hmm...so I'm guessing is this some kind of a lesbian fest title then, from reading some of the comments...as well this having a female protagonist tag as well as a male? :unsure:

Regards.
Cannot fuck family members = "lesbian fest title"

Blud will truly be remembered one of the greatest of thinkers of our time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't remember did this always have the female and multiple protagonist tag?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes