VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You will play many scenes from Olivia's point of view, you will make many decisions, you will make important choices from her point of view, such as whether to get back together with her ex-girlfriend or whether to find a new partner.

It's important to have this tag here because a lot of people avoid this tag. Because such tags are classified as non-cuck cuck tags.
Some people don't enjoy watching sex scenes of people other than male MCs, especially people close to the MC.
Even if the scenes could have been avoided, it is seen as a waste of time and resources.
No one wants to buy a product that they cannot use 100%.
Sometimes the reason is simpler: I'm a man, games with a female point of view don't interest me.

I know only one successful game with male mc and female mc content and it's a disgusting fendom game. (Karlsson's Gambit)

And you shouldn't rely too much on the list of tags that developers publish. (Seducing the Devil - Even years later he still says that his game doesn't have ntr, even though his game clearly contains ntr content... If you download and play the game you will understand what I mean)

And I am Only guessing here, But ANY Games where You Cannot Control the MC's action; You Do not like.
:mad: - God, I MISS the facepalm emo.
(BTW, Karlsson's Gambit Is Awesome game.)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
In terms of character appearance.

Two heroines, the old version is better.
Nurse and "Wheelchair Double", the new version is better.
Well after (and still playing Chapter 1- remake), I have decided that I was very much mistaken, or at least 1/2.
The Older/original version Is 'Darker' but Good.
The Remake is Good as well, and goes further. (Didn't really care for the split choice after 'visiting hrs ended)
- I liked going home with Kimmi & meeting her roommate, then stopping of at the beach and meeting wheelchair girl & snob.

Maybe a BETTER version would be to Combine the 2 into One, making a Better Chapter version.
- They both have there good points and not so good pts.

Reactions: yossa999
May 7, 2024
Not gonna lie, I hate Olivia's stupid, immature and selfish "me me me... it's always me who counts, fuck the others" shitty attitude, but I'd definitely smash. Guess the dev doesn't know an evil i-patch is a pretty good cheat to bypass Patreon's shitty guidelines.
Exactly. Even then at this point if it's on Patreon that's an automatic "not worth supporting anyway" as far as my wallet is concerned, since it's not only supporting censorship but devs with no spine where money is the priority over their own vision, so might as well be letting Patreon write it where as usual it's generally the same boring shit (with half of those college settings, probably trying to be a another Being a DIK clone and thinking they'll get rich too), different Daz models. There's other less restrictive platforms. People, both devs and supporters, should use those or not bother at all. If an AVN is good with most people getting what they want (ie lolis, incest, no NTR, harems, etc) Subscribetar can easily earn $100k a year (or even $300k a year in the case of a few) after maybe a year or 2 or so (no, no dev will make that after 2 updates, it takes time), that should be comfortable enough for anyone, if not then build credit, get a loan, and start a business, and put thousands of hours into that, it's probably far more lucrative, at least far better odds of being so.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I like how Kimi has changed. Not only her looks, the old model was not bad at all, but her new look is on a new level.

But I think she now fits better into the plot, it goes more smoothly and naturally. Previously, she somehow popped up next to the MC for no apparent reason, and they took a stroll. It was clear that she knew the MC, but their backstory was vague, why they knew each other well (it felt like more than just an aquintance in the hospital), what kind of relationship they had. Now it is clear that they have known each other for a long time, since school (MC, Sam, Olivia, Kimi). Just dropping by to her place, chatting and drinking beer is a natural thing for the MC.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I'm not saying that the reworking turned out badly, but was it really needed? It was quite good in the original version, even a few things that were good are no longer there, like the girlfriend for example. Unlike a lot of games we started the story with the internal girlfriend and it felt quite natural because she was already old good friends and they basically live in the same house. If she didn't stop being a potential love interest, it was illogical. I could have chosen someone else later on if I liked someone else.

Martin: Why aren't you still with her? You're something special, man.
Me: Go ask that wooden ass developer!

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Exactly. Even then at this point if it's on Patreon that's an automatic "not worth supporting anyway" as far as my wallet is concerned, since it's not only supporting censorship but devs with no spine where money is the priority over their own vision, so might as well be letting Patreon write it where as usual it's generally the same boring shit (with half of those college settings, probably trying to be a another Being a DIK clone and thinking they'll get rich too), different Daz models. There's other less restrictive platforms. People, both devs and supporters, should use those or not bother at all. If an AVN is good with most people getting what they want (ie lolis, incest, no NTR, harems, etc) Subscribetar can easily earn $100k a year (or even $300k a year in the case of a few) after maybe a year or 2 or so (no, no dev will make that after 2 updates, it takes time), that should be comfortable enough for anyone, if not then build credit, get a loan, and start a business, and put thousands of hours into that, it's probably far more lucrative, at least far better odds of being so.
it amazes me how everyone here knows the recipe for the best game and how to make the most money but none of you do. I don't know about you but if I knew how to make $300k a year sitting at pc I wouldn't hesitate for a second :ROFLMAO:

this thread is becoming more shit than SG. I don't know where these mental athletes are still coming from but that would be enough. let him do what he wants to do. no one asked you :HideThePain:

Reactions: Frobel and xCalon

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
MC annoys the hell out of me, good lords do I hope there will be enough choices to make him sad and miserable at every opportunity possible.
Sticking around just in hopes of that...
Whenever I see him with that stupid tattoo of a rose on his throat, it tickles me the wrong way. I just view him as emotional pussy. I have absolutely no problem with female models but him. God damn... All that work and rework and the dev couldn't make a normal MC.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The game is good! But the plot is very dark and depressing - it’s hard to play - you want everything to be fine for them!
And it distracts from the boobs :LOL: . xd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Whenever I see him with that stupid tattoo of a rose on his throat, it tickles me the wrong way. I just view him as emotional pussy. I have absolutely no problem with female models but him. God damn... All that work and rework and the dev couldn't make a normal MC.
Tattoos don't normally bother me, but his does look badly placed/weird.
That aside, my actual problem with MC is his inability of acknowledging his own fuck-ups while constantly bringing up mistakes of others.

Like, fucking hell man, yes, your sister acts like a complete bitch, no doubt there, but destroying her toys as kid, throwing cat into pool, yelling at neighbour (mentioned arguing in the past, 2nd time is player choice), and then not taking blame for any single fucking thing, is just immature and childish.
And to go back to topic of sister being a bitch, who the fuck in his right mind blames sister for mother ending in hospital, then, as far as was seen in chapter one, never fucking apologizes for it?
Overreacted? Sure, shit happens, stress yada yada yada. But fucking acknowledge a fuckup.

Oh, taking care for mother is admirable, no doubt there, but to me he seems like a total cunt that just so happens to care for his family. That's still a cunt.
Quite honestly, he strikes me as perfect mafia/narcoboss stereotype. 0 respect for others, but complete love for family.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
The game is good! But the plot is very dark and depressing - it’s hard to play - you want everything to be fine for them! And it distracts from the boobs :LOL: . xd
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly what I think. I'm just scared for mum. She's such a sweet lady, I hope she doesn't die.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
While the models are mostly attractive, there's a real issue with the MC. I get that he's supposed to be depressed but he has the same lifeless eyes in 90 % of the renders. :unsure:

View attachment 3696727 View attachment 3696728 View attachment 3696729 View attachment 3696730 View attachment 3696731 View attachment 3696733 View attachment 3696734 View attachment 3696735 View attachment 3696736

He feels like a Mass effect Andromeda character.

View attachment 3696742
Somehow the MC gets worse every rework

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes