VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I'm the only one who finds it strange that the quality/setting is so beautiful and the girls have bad jawlines, a feeling of having a bad look.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
Who cares? Do you complain over characters political views in movies or tv shows? It's a role, people have different opinions and he chose for them to have those view points.
I care. Agree or disagree, everyone should care about something. If you see something wrong, anywhere, you should speak up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people should do nothing. " -- unknown source

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023

Hey everyone! Welcome to the first dev log for Chapter 2

Work on the second chapter has started and is going very well. Although scenes with Lily are my favorites because of their strong narrative, I'm glad I can change the setting for a while and work with something other than the hospital. Since most of the things are already designed and the script is written, the work is progressing much better and smoother. Of course, I still make some adjustments occasionally, but so far it's going great. Just like in the first chapter, the second one will introduce several new characters. We'll spend less time with some and more with others.

Over the last few days, I've been working on the first five scenes, which are a continuation from the first chapter. Some of them have already been rendered, and so far, I'm feeling really good about it. Even though I think I put a lot of work into the visuals of the first chapter, this second one seems even better to me (about 350 images)

I haven't been paying too much attention and time to animations so far. I'll probably leave them towards the end of the list of things I need to do. However, I've already started planning the opening cinematic for Ch2, which could be really interesting, but for now, it's just in the planning stages. I love animations and consider them a very important part of the game, even though they may not have been entirely convincing in the first chapter.

I've also started working on the 'rewards' for the gallery. We haven't had much NSFW content so far, so most players might not find them that interesting. However, if you enjoy my art and don't just want to see naked bodies all the time, you'll definitely enjoy it.

Changes for Chapter 1:

I'm kind of annoyed with how I set up the gallery. I think the images should have been divided by chapters, which wouldn't have been hard to do. It feels pretty disorganized the way it is now. I might add this when Ch2 is released, but we'll see. I'm not entirely sure if it would mess up the saves, and if that's the case, I won't touch it

However, let me know what you think about the gallery and if you found it chaotic too

I fixed a few typos that some players reported. It wasn't anything major, so I didn't think it was necessary to release a 'fix update.' It'll show up with Ch2

That's all for today. We've started off pretty well, let's see how it goes from here...

Thanks for the support, and stay safe out there!

A4dWdqP.jpg
0oBSLYY.jpg

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
even dream said it was terrible :ROFLMAO: although I'm not big fan of reworks I'm glad it happened
I think the rework has been good for this one. The renders look really good now. Being able to get intros with Jasmine/Megan as well as Kimi/Chloe. IIRC, you had to choose in the original. I also know lots of people complained about Sam being forced girlfriend and he removed it. I didn't really care, cause I would have taken her anyway.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think the rework has been good for this one. The renders look really good now. Being able to get intros with Jasmine/Megan as well as Kimi/Chloe. IIRC, you had to choose in the original. I also know lots of people complained about Sam being forced girlfriend and he removed it. I didn't really care, cause I would have taken her anyway.
I recall I wanted sarah ( the redhead) if I recall her name haha. tho tbh I barley remember any of the characters haha

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

Work on the second chapter has started and is going very well. Although scenes with Lily are my favorites because of their strong narrative, I'm glad I can change the setting for a while and work with something other than the hospital. Since most of the things are already designed and the script is written, the work is progressing much better and smoother. Of course, I still make some adjustments occasionally, but so far it's going great. Just like in the first chapter, the second one will introduce several new characters. We'll spend less time with some and more with others.

Over the last few days, I've been working on the first five scenes, which are a continuation from the first chapter. Some of them have already been rendered, and so far, I'm feeling really good about it. Even though I think I put a lot of work into the visuals of the first chapter, this second one seems even better to me (about 350 images)

I haven't been paying too much attention and time to animations so far. I'll probably leave them towards the end of the list of things I need to do. However, I've already started planning the opening cinematic for Ch2, which could be really interesting, but for now, it's just in the planning stages. I love animations and consider them a very important part of the game, even though they may not have been entirely convincing in the first chapter.

I've also started working on the 'rewards' for the gallery. We haven't had much NSFW content so far, so most players might not find them that interesting. However, if you enjoy my art and don't just want to see naked bodies all the time, you'll definitely enjoy it.

Changes for Chapter 1:

I'm kind of annoyed with how I set up the gallery. I think the images should have been divided by chapters, which wouldn't have been hard to do. It feels pretty disorganized the way it is now. I might add this when Ch2 is released, but we'll see. I'm not entirely sure if it would mess up the saves, and if that's the case, I won't touch it

However, let me know what you think about the gallery and if you found it chaotic too

I fixed a few typos that some players reported. It wasn't anything major, so I didn't think it was necessary to release a 'fix update.' It'll show up with Ch2

That's all for today. We've started off pretty well, let's see how it goes from here...

View attachment 3732931
View attachment 3732932
A good game, but I wish he wouldn't waste time adding "the opening cinematic for Ch2".

Ass Creed

Jun 16, 2024
This game turned out to be a big disappointment. There is such a thing as exposition and there is infodumping which is what dev does. There are massive walls of dialogue which I'll inevitably skip through and very little going on.
Dev doesn't know the technique 'show, don't tell'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC is a brooding jerk with dead face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I care about is fucking her.
screenshot0027.png

• Angry
Reactions: Den1mo

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Love the game, love the renders, love the storyline except that lesbian gay bullshit every dev these keep shoving down our throats.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018

Changes for Chapter 1:

View attachment 3732931
View attachment 3732932
so what would be release date like monthly or one chapter at a time

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes