VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1685029787600.png

This is a drama story .. it features heavy topics and young adults who are acting rebelious amongst themselves to try and cope with their own insecurities. Heavy topics and bad language is a tell tale sign of prooving a point:
MC is a rascal and offputting to everyone in this starting chapter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1685033245252.png
She be the Hail Mary for this game - here is hope we get to see hella lots of wonderful hot scenes with her.

Last edited:

sulek83

Dec 16, 2021
Ofc sister has to be gey... Im starting to see some patern in this games. Dont get me wrong I like story so far its just this cliche most of the times in vn, like creating character form check list. Lesbians - check, gothic rebel chick - check and so on... and I disagree in what author said about incest. I can count on one hand mature incest vns. Imagine story here where brother and sister due to loosing mother and being dependent on each other starting to discover some feelings. With some dark past, secrets, mother ilness etc this could be mind blowing but thats propably only me.
Anyway, I wish good luck to the developer.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
"-s746: Martin: ...then I noticed something pushing me. I found out she has a dick. She was a trans or something and--"

"-s747: MC: Wait... You're telling me you got carried away by a woman who was actually a man?"

These are the only two sentences in my game where trans and futa are mentioned. Do you consider these sentences to be some form of attack, insult, or humiliation towards a certain group of people? You must be kidding me...
Well calling someone something they are not can be insulting. Like calling a fan of sports team A, a fan of sports team B.
That stuff started many pub brawls!

So yeah, calling a trans woman a man is considered insulting.

sab0tage, I personally wouldn't read too much into it because most of the times people don't know any better.
Which does not makes it any better or less hurtfull but at least it's not intentional and thus meant in a hurtfull way.
________

Anyhoo, cancer is a real BITCH. You did set up some real sad mood there DreamGames!
Will be interesting or depressing ;) to see where this one goes story and relationship wise.

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020
The game is really incredible I can't wait to discover the updates to come the only negative point as the developer warns at the beginning is the cinematics/animations I think he should even remove the zoom in-out effect which causes big latencies the time to be able to Rework his chapter 1 with the material necessary to finalize the final idea he has of his project

sulek83

Dec 16, 2021
Olivia was never created with a "gothic" theme
Oh I'm sorry, actually I wasn't reffering to Olivia or to anyone to be honest. I used it only as an example of what mostly I can find today in vn.
There was also a mention of a relationship between Olivia and Sasha
Yes, this is what I was reffering to. Well, being bi its also being gey... but I got Your point. I'm sorry for spreading false information, it's supposed to be "ofc sister is no straight".
I'm a fan of games like Summer's Gone, Leap of Faith, A.O.A. Academy, Acting Lessons (depression for 2 weeks guaranteed)
Belive me, I am too. Played every single one of them and after finishing "Acting Lessons" I was just sitting for an hour looking at screen trying to understand wtf just happend. Also I wouldn't worry about animations. I belive that like me if someone is here its not for animations but for story and emotional carousel.
I'll be waiting for next update with high hopes.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't want to unnecessarily make a statement confirming something, but Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 should contain sex scenes with his sister (not between the MC and her). I don't want to reveal more now, but if someone is really interested, then yes, it will be in the game.
[/SPOILER]
so we as the MC cant have the sister as a LI but we have to watch someone else fuck her, nah im sorry i really liked the first release but if thats the case im no longer interested in this VN but good luck for the future

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
If you only use it for this purpose, it doesn't count if the female character doesn't have to make any choices.

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
Well calling someone something they are not can be insulting. Like calling a fan of sports team A, a fan of sports team B.
That stuff started many pub brawls!

So yeah, calling a trans woman a man is considered insulting.

sab0tage, I personally wouldn't read too much into it because most of the times people don't know any better.
Which does not makes it any better or less hurtfull but at least it's not intentional and thus meant in a hurtfull way.
________

Anyhoo, cancer is a real BITCH. You did set up some real sad mood there DreamGames!
Will be interesting or depressing ;) to see where this one goes story and relationship wise.
Fair assessment. There is a lot of anti-trans sentiment and hate directed towards trans people at the moment and perhaps it wasn't intended to come across that way. A small change to the line "was a man" to "was once a man" would remove the ambiguity. Anyway, apart from that I did actually think it was an incredibly solid first release.

Reactions: hrm and Dragon59

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don't want to unnecessarily make a statement confirming something, but Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 should contain sex scenes with his sister (not between the MC and her). I don't want to reveal more now, but if someone is really interested, then yes, it will be in the game.

It will probably be quite stupid of me, but I really don't know how those tags work; I never understood them. Sometimes it happens (also in Chapter 1) that I show the game from the point of view of another character, such as his sister, but it's more just to tell some things related to the story. Is it considered a "female protagonist"?

glad i read this before playing might be a good idea to put that others will fuck the sister many will see it as ntr whether or not she is a LI to the mc so might help you avoid the shitstorm that is inevitably coming with that content

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
"-s746: Martin: ...then I noticed something pushing me. I found out she has a dick. She was a trans or something and--"

"-s747: MC: Wait... You're telling me you got carried away by a woman who was actually a man?"

These are the only two sentences in my game where trans and futa are mentioned. Do you consider these sentences to be some form of attack, insult, or humiliation towards a certain group of people? You must be kidding me...
Oh they're bunch of kids who
Olivia was never created with a "gothic" theme, and neither was any other character. To be honest, I have absolutely no insight into these styles; I've never followed them. I created the characters the way I liked them. If I could, I would combine Olivia and "Jasmine" into one character, and they would all look the same. Unfortunately, that would probably not give my game a chance at all.

I don't know where the information "Ofc sister has to be gey" comes from, but I didn't confirm anything like that. I think that anyone who really paid attention to the conversations and the story itself could have noticed that something exists between Olivia and Martin. There was also a mention of a relationship between Olivia and Sasha, who is actually a girl that she knows from childhood, and they had a relationship together before Sasha left. Based on that, it's completely out of line to tell other players that Olivia is "gey" when it's more than obvious that she is BI, and I'm not creating any boundaries there.

Give it time... Every story develops somehow, and I like it to flow smoothly. I'm a fan of games like Summer's Gone, Leap of Faith, A.O.A. Academy, Acting Lessons (depression for 2 weeks guaranteed), and many others that are supposed to engage with the story before the side content. Above all, one should not expect that everything will be said and shown in the first chapter, which more or less only serves as an "introduction".

PS: This answer is not only addressed to you but to everyone who wrote something similar. As for you, thanks for your response. (y)
Oh no not between Olivia and Martin i thought you made Oliva a lesbian to keep her out of ralationship with men but with Martin i hate the idea

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for the info and for being honest, good luck with the game (y) im-out-of-here-penguin.gif

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i really hope that we dont have to see it ... ie skippable/not even mentioned
even if she´s not a LI
noone wants to see it (well, maybe some cucks) - if the dick who´s plowing the field is not attached to the mc or it´s not a lesbian scene

i can hear the uproar way before it´s rendered/written :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just saying it's a shame he chose being a bigot. Would you think it was ok if they were written as racist? It's fine not being attracted to people of other races but it's not fine using slurs against them and yes I would complain about shitty characters if they're not written as a foil to someone highlighting their shitty behaviour.
Do you think it was ok the trans character didn't disclose they are trans? Love to see virtue signaling hypocrisy, it was a joke, get over it.
So the mom and the sis aren't Li's. are we going to watch them having sex with other guys ??

edit: holy shit I just asked a question why the facepalms :unsure:
He asks after he facepalmed the dev for like 10 posts. :FacePalm:

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes