VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That Martin idea disheartening as all hell because we already talked about him dating the blonde who ...
SPOILER ALERT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The problem we all are saying is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You brought your sig with you and slapped it on here ... we might just keep it for lols

Last edited:

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
He asks after he facepalmed the dev for like 10 posts. :FacePalm:
I noticed... A beautiful spam was waiting for me here in the form of his reactions without a point. He probably felt offended that I didn't answer him
I initially posted a question but received a facepalm without any explanation.
I edited my post to inquire about the reason behind the facepalm, but unfortunately, I did not receive a response from you. Feeling frustrated, I expressed my disappointment by facepalming some of your posts as an act of irony,
the funny thing is that a page later someone asked the same question and you just answered him :WaitWhat:
then I got a warning from a mod :rolleyes: still that was stupid of me to act that way
I apologize for that and I'm going to take those back,
at least with this experience, I discovered after three years on this site that we have a limited amount of reactions per day :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
glad i read this before playing might be a good idea to put that others will fuck the sister many will see it as ntr whether or not she is a LI to the mc so might help you avoid the shitstorm that is inevitably coming with that content
Being cucked by your brother-in-law is a real thing! Omg... kill the bastard! ;)
But lets be serious... If there's no incest tag don't expect your sister to be "on the menu"...
It's really not that hard... Don't expect what isn't promised...

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Guys does incest really matters too much? Whenever I play incest games i never take MC's mother or sister as serious character and whenever there's a conversation between them like "we're family we can't do this" it's pretty boring so i always skip those dialogues,why just take them as a just another girl or a li of the game than your relative?

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I'm also fan of incest genre, but let's respect the preferences of other people, including the developer, and don't impose them things that personally you like. I'm sure you wouldn't like it either if someone forced you love or do something you don't like.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Here announcement from developer.

Sooo...some quick info for everyone

The day the first chapter was released, I started writing chapter 2. Today I created the first scenes, and so far it's going pretty well. Many things have been improved, and the characters have also received a "minor cosmetic change". The bugs I've reported so far from Chapter 1 have been fixed, and a few things have been adjusted (you'll see later).

But I'm mainly making this post because of the animations, which still remain a problem. While writing some scenes for the second chapter, I rendered one animation with the GPU I'm currently using (the RTX 3060, 12GB). One character, simple environment, 300 frames = 28 hours and 32 minutes. The worst thing is that I can't use Daz Studio during this (I only have one PC), so anything else would not be created. At the moment, I have two options, which I have discussed with the people with whom I solve things regarding the game, and they are:

The first option is that I will focus on the animations that should be in chapter 1, but as a result, I am not able to create chapter 2, and it would probably take a long time to finish both things since some animations are also planned in the second chapter (which is even worse than in the first).

The second option is that I'll really save those animations until later, when I upgrade my PC (I don't have my own finances or support for that yet), and I'd rather create Chapter 2.

Personally, I think it would be better if I focused on Chapter 2 so that the game would contain more content and I could partially assure the players that the game is still being worked on and I am interested in continuing. I thought it necessary to share it with you so that you know what the current situation is.

Which option seems more reasonable to you?

Greyscale Studio

Mar 11, 2023
Nah. I think that many people just unnecessarily dramatize it as always and try to create a problem where one doesn't exist.

The entire scene had five pictures of the MC's best friend going on a date with a woman he met at the gym. He came to her house, and when they were about to have sex, he discovered that she had a penis. He got scared and ran away :FacePalm:

It was a completely silly scene that had no serious point; it just showed a brief experience that the character was telling the MC, and they laughed at the fact that such a thing happened to him
Yeah, it was a completely normal interaction in my opinion.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Futa, trans, gay, NTR: I understand that there are players out there who like this content. Unfortunately, I've never been a fan of that, and anything that comes up in the future in the game with these tags will probably be treated the same as "funny scene with Martin". It's not my intention to offend anyone (because I made a joke about it); I'm certainly not judging anyone, but it's not something I want to do. I would really like it if we could avoid tags like that because it's really not something this game should contain. It's something that I personally don't have much understanding of, but at the same time, it might have satisfied someone, so I don't see it as a mistake.
I was looking forward to the futa since I saw the tag but if its not going to be in the game then I wont bother even downloading it saves me the time anyways best of luck to you dev.

Reactions: Nessiah

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
take ownership of the thread by sending in a request and remove the tag because not everyone is going to click on the developer notes especially people browsing the site by latest updates tab that should save both you and the people looking for games with these tags the headache of people asking and you having to reply just friendly advice

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
It was explained to me that those tags should point to the content that is currently in the game. It wasn't my idea, and I understand that it unnecessarily attracts players who are interested in it but won't actually get the content. I didn't add that tag there; I even created a ticket for it because I understand the reactions of people like you. I can remove it, but I'm sure it will be added there again.

It's not something anyone has to hate me for. I just respected what I was told. I'm sorry; I didn't mean to rob you of your time.
Well removing it would be for the best or if you can talk to a moderator about it so it doesnt get re added again and I don't blame ya tons of games get tagged wrong but as a dev it should be in the best interest to remove unnecessary tags that don't represent the content your game has , so that it doesnt mislead people that are looking for futa content and I will admit its frustrating looking for futa games,clicking games that have the tag having to search through the pages to know if it has futa or just another fluke to just find out its used for some tasteless joke for 1 or 2 renders and believe me your not the first dev to do the futa joke thing just for the game to end up getting tagged with the futa tag because of that 1 render but anyways like I said best of luck to you and your game.

Reactions: Nessiah

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Being cucked by your brother-in-law is a real thing! Omg... kill the bastard! ;)
But lets be serious... If there's no incest tag don't expect your sister to be "on the menu"...
It's really not that hard... Don't expect what isn't promised...
i think most around here would fully expect her on menu like i said id sugest some dev note or something to clarify what ind of content to expect there as it will likely trigger some people unexpectedly seeing that scene

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i think most around here would fully expect her on menu like i said id sugest some dev note or something to clarify what ind of content to expect there as it will likely trigger some people unexpectedly seeing that scene

The dev left a comment on that, easy to find with search top right. "incest" and member "Dreamgames"
There's no incest tag, the mom and sister aren't landlady and childhood friend/roommate...

Futa / Incest:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
The first option is that I will focus on the animations that should be in chapter 1, but as a result, I am not able to create chapter 2, and it would probably take a long time to finish both things since some animations are also planned in the second chapter (which is even worse than in the first).

The second option is that I'll really save those animations until later, when I upgrade my PC (I don't have my own finances or support for that yet), and I'd rather create Chapter 2.

Personally, I think it would be better if I focused on Chapter 2 so that the game would contain more content and I could partially assure the players that the game is still being worked on and I am interested in continuing. I thought it necessary to share it with you so that you know what the current situation is.

Which option seems more reasonable to you?
I've seen a lot of good games without animation, but I don't remember a single good game without content :) I don’t see much choice here, so indeed it's the second option.

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
Good job, I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
Just 2 tips:
1 - Change the dialogues between MC, Kimi and Susan before meeting the mother. They always say "mom", "your mom" in every line. Use her name or pronouns instead.
2 - If the MC has to take the bus or walk to his house don't put the "cheating" choice, where he can go with Kimi and Megan at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes