VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
Dream isn't on the zone any more but I can try to answer:
  • The game will have impactful choices which will more or less change the linear path as you called it.
  • There are 4 love interests but I'm not 100% sure about that.
  • Last time I heard there were 10 chapters planned but that can also change.
I hope Olivia is part of at least 1 love interest among the 4

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023

,,And just like that, the brightest shining smile in my world vanished forever. I was left wondering how I was supposed to continue existing, navigating a sea of memories that threatened to engulf me in their bittersweet waves. Each day became a canvas painted with the hues of longing, a silent tribute to the irreplaceable warmth that once embraced me. The sun still rose and set, casting its golden glow upon a world forever changed. In the quiet moments, I sought refuge in the fragments of her wisdom that lingered in my thoughts, a beacon guiding me through the storm of grief. Life carried on, but a part of me remained anchored in the beauty that once was, in the love that shaped my existence."

//Dream

Reactions: yossa999

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Meet Chloe, one of the new characters I've added in the rework. Lemme share a few words...
Honestly, it's like impossible not to catch some feelings for her. And it's not just about her appearance, which is totally on point, at least from my perspective. It's more about her being kinda "dumbo" (you know, not the sharpest tool in the shed, but in a cute way). With all the stuff going on in the game, she's the one who can switch things up and give you a whole different vibe, at least for a bit. I had a blast creating scenes with her, and I hope you dig her too. I'm pretty sure the game needed a character like Chloe – the wild, funny one who doesn't bring any drama with her. I mean... Maybe a little bit of drama as well
For those who aren't keeping up with the devlog or aren't my patrons, just wanted to say that the rework isn't just about swapping out old images for new ones. I've thrown in a bunch of new scenes, introduced a handful of fresh characters, and there's more to come as I keep rolling with the rework. In the last devlog, I mentioned it's a bit bold to slap a final number on the images, but to give you an idea, the old Ch1 had around 661 imagesthe rework? Well, it's packing over 1,000, plus animations, and the writing is pushing between 18,000 and 20,000 words. Personally, I'm stoked about this outcome, considering I whipped it all up in just two months (rework kicked off on November 29).
PS: You're going to enjoy the music

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Iirc the LI's are Kimi (The Nurse), Samantha (Gf/Sister's Childhood friend), Jasmine (Girl in the wheelchair), and Sarah (College Student/ Red head). However, those might change in the rework so no idea.
+ Chloe probably

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Only first chapter is being reworked right? Some character are completely different in different scenes, i assume ch1->ch2 change and now ch1 is being reworked?

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes