• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
"Sometimes, I wish I could find her at home in the morning, hug her tight, and say all the things I never got to. I can't even figure out what's worse... The mess I made before... or the thought that I might never get the chance to fix it..."
//DreamGames

20240218_214859.jpg

Reactions: yossa999

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

It was always them... Even from the very beginning. It's fascinating to see how much things have evolved since then
February 5, 2023

February 22, 2024

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1708621242379.png
They do look gorgeous together ... like those couples you sometimes see on the screen or around town, where they actually feel like distant siblings, maybe featuring same traits as a common ancestor - because of all the similarities and the whole feelings they evoke when you glance up on them both.
1708621391040.png
They are still best match in this game, even after being forgotten in the oven at 3400 degrees to crisp up and look like lobster tenders where the chef forgot to bathe them in milk and butter before serving them up.

This is a praise, they are a match and we got proof they were a match all throughout conception, such a wonderful thing to have this tight nit group, even through all the strange alienation going on between the daughter and the mom and MC.

Having them shine and laugh in a stark contrast to them standing like for a parade,
pretending to not feel eachothers feelings at all.

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023

So... Probably not surprising to anyone, but I'm still knee-deep in Ch1. Even though I've got the creation process done, there were still a few things that needed sorting out :(

• Some animations are still sitting in the render queue
  • I keep going through the dialogues over and over. Sometimes I tweak something, rewrite, remove, or add. It's taking up most of my attention
  • I did some post-work again on certain scenes, especially the very first ones. I found a few mistakes where, in some cases, I had to render some images again
  • The longest part: still waiting on some artists and their music. There are only a few of them, but it's not the worst
I'll see how I am time-wise because I'm already quite behind, but I'd like there to be one more new scene at the beginning of Ch1 before the 'intro cinematic' starts. Besides that, everything's done, just gotta wait. Rendering speed really complicates things

Pjk74WI.png

Even though I'm still in Ch1, Ch2 is definitely not lagging behind. A big part of the chapter is written. I've changed my approach a bit, which could make the process of creating the next scenes much easier, and I'm confident it'll be smoother overall. With Ch1, I still had to upgrade characters, build environments, come up with a lot of things, write, etc. Now it'll be somewhat simpler and faster

For Ch2, I've completely written about 70% of the dialogue, although it's still in its basic form. As I mentioned, I've changed my workflow. That means when I write dialogues, I also make notes about what pose the character should have, how they should look, where the light should be, where effects should be used, etc. Usually, I used to come up with these things while creating scenes, so we'll see how it turns out in the end

To wrap up, here are a few previews as always. Hope you like them!

aT0xFxb.jpg
0KJLtTm.jpg

...and maybe something spicy as well :)

PTyMIdI.png

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay safe out there. Thanks for the support!

//Dream

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
On what iteration number of ch1 are we up to now?

Changed the nurse 3 times, made Olivia look like a gang member, changed the milf twice, changed the mom, changed the MC, changed the house, changed the young versions of characters, changed the story...
I thought its called development cycle, not development circle :HideThePain:

I had so much hope for this game, but seems any hype and momentum has gone down the drain because Dream can't decide on a plan and stick to it.

Jun 1, 2022

Changed the nurse 3 times, made Olivia look like a gang member, changed the milf twice, changed the mom, changed the MC, changed the house, changed the young versions of characters, changed the story...

I had so much hope for this game, but seems any hype and momentum has gone down the drain because Dream can't decide on a plan and stick to it.
Yea honestly feels like the game has been stuck in chapter 1 for ages now constantly getting reworked I much rather see the dev work on the next chapters instead of the old ones.

Reactions: tslojr

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Yea honestly feels like the game has been stuck in chapter 1 for ages now constantly getting reworked I much rather see the dev work on the next chapters instead of the old ones.
That chapter is finished it's just stuck on rendering. When one image takes one hour and you render more than a thousand of them it's problem. No one can expect a guy with average hardware to shoot updates like dpc. Everything was completed in the middle of last month according to the dev logs and we have already seen almost all of the previews. It should not be forgotten that he started the rework around the end of november. It was pretty quick

Also don't forget that he is not only doing rework but also chapter 3

October 13 2023:

" The first scene from Chapter 3 has been fully rendered (112 images). The next 7 scenes are fully written and ready for creation."

October 26 2023:

"If I tally the images that have already been rendered and those currently in progress, it's approximately 450 images plus 7/8 animations (non-lewd scenes)."

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Yeah, so much changing...I liked it when it first came out, and now, who knows, it seems like the game isn't even going to go anywhere now.

Cut out the girl in the wheel chair and Megan (think name), cut out the scene in the living room many didn't like, really glad I kept the "old version", as it was the better version IMHO.

Things from the old version below that got removed in the new version.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
yeah can hope this goes Somewhere cause I really do like the story so far tho it does seems like might be a pretty big change going by all these previews lately but for the better imo. I think this game might look better than alot of the bigger ones out there now.

Last edited:

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
Yeah, so much changing...I liked it when it first came out, and now, who knows, it seems like the game isn't even going to go anywhere now.

Cut out the girl in the wheel chair and Megan (think name), cut out the scene in the living room many didn't like, really glad I kept the "old version", as it was the better version IMHO.
Is it really that hard to understand that this is just a rework of the visuals and the addition of new scenes and not a change to the story? Also the scene with Jasmine and Megan is there. There are previews in the last dev log. I don't understand why anyone listens to people like NebulousShooter who does nothing just spread shit for the third time :LOL:

The guy is playing a big trashtalker here but he praises the changes in the comments on patreon. After all he is one of those who claimed that the milf characters should change because they don't look like a milf and their skin looks "too smooth".This is the feedback he gave to dev but here he is complaining exactly about the same thing :HideThePain:

It's just that some scenes are bigger and new ones have been added. Nothing changes in the story

Reactions: nobody0

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it really that hard to understand that this is just a rework of the visuals and the addition of new scenes and not a change to the story? Also the scene with Jasmine and Megan is there. There are previews in the last dev log. I don't understand why anyone listens to people like NebulousShooter who does nothing just spread shit for the third time :LOL:

The guy is playing a big trashtalker here but he praises the changes in the comments on patreon. After all he is one of those who claimed that the milf characters should change because they don't look like a milf and their skin looks "too smooth".This is the feedback he gave to dev but here he is complaining exactly about the same thing :HideThePain:

It's just that some scenes are bigger and new ones have been added. Nothing changes in the story
I'm not listening to him; I have both versions.

I forgot Megan and the other one were on the other path, but it still doesn't change the fact the other scene is still cut out.

If it's a "rework" it needs to be in the title like every other game that has a "rework".

Reactions: tslojr

Den1mo

Aug 26, 2023
I forgot Megan and the other one were on the other path, but it still doesn't change the fact the other scene is still cut out.
And that's exactly what I'm talking about. When someone spreads lies about what a dev does and doesn't do and then the rest of the players here think the same

One scene is with Jasmine and Megan and the second choice was a scene with Kimi. Both scenes have been reworked and are there just like in the old chapter. The only thing that was removed is the choice and the scenes will happen in a different order because the second scene with Kimi was expanded several times. We have previews of both scenes

Reactions: nobody0
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes