RPGM None BF Club-Battle Fuck Club- [とある教会裏のさとうきび畑]

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
i dont get this game, im still stuck on the 2nd girl, i beat her up many times and seems i still cant progress
You need to let her win a couple of times then you need to try and give her advice during the defeat scenes (If I recall correctly there will be dialogue prompts)

Reactions: Quite Frankly

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Huh... that looks like you have broken, or incomplete files.
Where did you download the game?
Are you sure it's the correct game version?
Is your system locale Japanese(Japan)?
Do the scenes show up properly after the unpacking with enigma, but before actually applying the DMTL?
I'm having the same issues, I download the game from f95, this is the same version as your DMTL, My system is Japanese, And the animations were working before unpacking the game with enigma.
It doesn't work after the unpack and applying the DMTL

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm having the same issues, I download the game from f95, this is the same version as your DMTL, My system is Japanese, And the animations were working before unpacking the game with enigma.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say, or do. I cannot replicate that problem on my end at all.
I've re-done all steps several times already and my animations play completely normal.
I wouldn't know how to fix an issue I cannot in any way investigate.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just to absolutely drive the point home and in case we mean different animations:

Using a clean Windows 10 test-rig with no changes except system locale.
This is the local setting and the CRC of the archive of the game.
1.png
I extract the game using standard 7zip.
2.png
I unpack the packed executable with enigma.
3.png
I rename the folder to just DEFAULT FOLDER and extract the DMTL into it.
4.png
I start the game using the executable inside the DEFAULT FOLDER and I have a normally working animation during the tutorial.
5.png

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Just to absolutely drive the point home and in case we mean different animations:

View attachment 2121680
View attachment 2121681
View attachment 2121682
View attachment 2121683
I start the game using the executable inside the DEFAULT FOLDER and I have a normally working animation during the tutorial.
View attachment 2121684
Nope, didn't work. That's a real head scratcher.

Is there anyway you can link your working edition of the game?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Nope, didn't work. That's a real head scratcher.

Is there anyway you can link your working edition of the game?
But you say your animations work before extracting them with enigma and I'm using the exact same enigma version. So how would my result be different?

If it would break the files then the game would give out some kind of error message, but nobody here has posted an error, yet.
From that one screen It looks like a video that doesn't display because it is still stuck loading.

Are you using an old laptop? It could be that the unpacked stuff eats more resources. (Just making blind guesses because I'm at a loss here.)

JonkoSlunko

Oct 22, 2017
Curious, did you download this from the 1st page or from the one from hentaibanchi? the one on the front page I just downloaded and applied the DMTL and animations weren't showing, but the other link I saw looking through pages worked perfectly and animations show.

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
But you say your animations work before extracting them with enigma and I'm using the exact same enigma version. So how would my result be different?

If it would break the files then the game would give out some kind of error message, but nobody here has posted an error, yet.
From that one screen It looks like a video that doesn't display because it is still stuck loading.

Are you using an old laptop? It could be that the unpacked stuff eats more resources. (Just making blind guesses because I'm at a loss here.)
Nope my computer is beefy AF. I'll try downloading the version JunkoSlunko suggested and see if that works

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Curious, did you download this from the 1st page or from the one from hentaibanchi? the one on the front page I just downloaded and applied the DMTL and animations weren't showing, but the other link I saw looking through pages worked perfectly and animations show.
When trying to unpack the hentaibanchi version with enigma I get the following error during the unpack

[x] Didn't find "EVB" signature.
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
When trying to unpack the hentaibanchi version with enigma I get the following error during the unpack

[x] Didn't find "EVB" signature.
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
That would mean that it's already unpacked, how do the files look like? Maybe you can simply skip the enigma step and apply the translation anyway.

Btw the version I used for the translation is from hentai-sharing, but the origin really shouldn't matter as long as it's a version with the latest patch that was released on 01.29.2022. (The patch does not have an official name on dlsite.)

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
That would mean that it's already unpacked, how do the files look like? Maybe you can simply skip the enigma step and apply the translation anyway.

Btw the version I used for the translation is from hentai-sharing, but the origin really shouldn't matter as long as it's a version with the latest patch that was released on 01.29.2022. (The patch does not have an official name on dlsite.)
The files aren't unpacked because the game is still only the RPG.exe and WWW folder, so I can't actually apply the translation.

I'll try downloading the game from HentaiSharing

Edit: Nope, I'm getting the same unpack error as before. I guess I'll just have to leave this game as one that wasn't meant to be and never play it, sadge

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
could you send me a link with the patched game, i'm having the same issue and would like some help

JoeMcGoon

Apr 13, 2018

View attachment 2121680
View attachment 2121681
View attachment 2121682
View attachment 2121683
View attachment 2121684
Although weirdly reading through this again I noticed that it the DTML www was replacing 63 files instead of 62 like in this image. Idk if thats the problem but I'll leave that to a future person to figure out if they want to take a crack at it.