RPGM None BF Club-Battle Fuck Club- [とある教会裏のさとうきび畑]

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
For the love of god, just PM them. Keeps the thread clean AND makes you more likely to actually get a link.
Which you probably shouldn't bother with anyway, as there's a download for the 2022 version on hentai-sharing - which I believe I cannot link directly because of rule 4.7 - just search the game title through there. Do note it can take quite a while to download due to what services they use.
When I had posted at that time I realized that I couldn't send messages at first because had less than 5 comments. Its just that these some of these guys don't have 5 comments yet so they cant actually just message me. Hentai sharing is where I got from which is why I tell people if my link is never not up just get it from there. It is working from there, I just give people my mega link so they don't have to wait because of the slower download. I think I read that you can report to add the new update to the main page so all someone has to do is download it , create their own mega link for it and then report it to put the link on main page.

Last edited:

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
Alright I gave my link to everyone who asked , from now on just go to hentaisharing to get it. Its legit, even though its kinda slow, you'll get it with a little patience.

Reactions: MacTastic9

garlicbread123

May 15, 2019
Is there a translation?
I found an English translation online at svscomics, problem was there is a glitch that didn't allow you to progress from the tutorial fight even if you followed the instructions. Frankly, if you want to play something similar to this game or even better I suggest you search up After School Mix Fighters. Its really good

Reactions: MacTastic9

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I found an English translation online at svscomics, problem was there is a glitch that didn't allow you to progress from the tutorial fight even if you followed the instructions. Frankly, if you want to play something similar to this game or even better I suggest you search up After School Mix Fighters. Its really good
So its not playable?

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
yeah if you use translate ++ for this game you have to be careful. I did it with translation++ to see how I could progress through the game and there was a single translated line that makes the tutorial fight not work. You could edit that line out as I did but there is another line that breaks the fight with the second girl somewhere you'd also have to find.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v22.01.29 (latest version) including scripts/plugins.

Not tested much because even on easy that combat system seems a bit stupid.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method. Locale tutorial
To apply the DMTL you most likely need to unpack the game first.
You can do that using the EnigmaVBUnpacker. You can download it .
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Rename the newly created "%DEFAULTFOLER%" to something that does no longer include "%" or other illegal characters.
Now you can extract/merge the DMTL into that new folder and then you can finally start the game using the new executable inside.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

OGikutu

Sep 15, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v22.01.29 (latest version) including scripts/plugins.

Not tested much because even on easy that combat system seems a bit stupid.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
I just added the translation by dragging the "www" folder from your zip folder and it just seems that the translation doesn't work. Game works but everything's still in japanese, not sure if it's my fault but wanted to make sure to ask just in case anyone else was having the same problem.
P.S. The file I game file was from hentaishare not dlsite, not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just added the translation by dragging the "www" folder from your zip folder and it just seems that the translation doesn't work. Game works but everything's still in japanese, not sure if it's my fault but wanted to make sure to ask just in case anyone else was having the same problem.
P.S. The file I game file was from hentaishare not dlsite, not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance.
Oh, I forgot to add the unpacking notice. Devs using the packed executable is so rare lately, that I completely forgot I had to do that before working on the DMTL.
Please read the updated post: https://f95zone.to/threads/bf-club-battle-fuck-club-toaru-nosatoukibi.59565/post-7966307

Reactions: OGikutu

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It's playable but it doesn't show any animations like this
I'm not sure I understand, which ones don't work? The specific one in that ".webm"?
I just replayed the beginning on my end and I don't see anything wrong with the "animations" (those picture wiggle effects).

Edit: Nope, I triggered that specific scene now and it works normally on my end. I'm really not sure what you mean.

Last edited:

Cyndaquil25416136

Jan 1, 2022
I'm not sure I understand, which ones don't work? The specific one in that ".webm"?
I just replayed the beginning on my end and I don't see anything wrong with the "animations" (those picture wiggle effects).

Edit: Nope, I triggered that specific scene now and it works normally on my end. I'm really not sure what you mean.
Oh my problem is like this I can't see H-scene

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Oh my problem is like this I can't see H-scene
Huh... that looks like you have broken, or incomplete files.
Where did you download the game?
Are you sure it's the correct game version?
Is your system locale Japanese(Japan)?
Do the scenes show up properly after the unpacking with enigma, but before actually applying the DMTL?

Jaspy

Aug 17, 2021
i dont get this game, im still stuck on the 2nd girl, i beat her up many times and seems i still cant progress