RPGM None BF Club-Battle Fuck Club- [とある教会裏のさとうきび畑]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Although weirdly reading through this again I noticed that it the DTML www was replacing 63 files instead of 62 like in this image. Idk if thats the problem but I'll leave that to a future person to figure out if they want to take a crack at it.
If the CRC SHA256 of your game archive is identical with the one I screened and you still have no animations after unpacking and applying the DMTL then I'm honestly at a loss here.
I cannot reproduce any problem with this and I cannot fix something I cannot in any way investigate.

The version meant to be used is on hentai-sharing, can be found there by searching the dlsite code RJ292498, and is named Ver22.01.29.

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
So from trying out different stuff until it worked I found out:

1. It has to be the hentai-sharing version (I saw the file size to this thread´s version was different on the screenshots).
2. It HAS to be the 0.59 enigma-unpacker, not any lower version.

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Nice animations! It looks like a bunch of stuff is missing from that CG room? Well Whatevs, enjoy!

Reactions: soulboy77

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
nobody ever posted a save.

Letting her win kind of confuses me, i would have never guessed that, but ok, i have an understanding on how to progress the game now, thank you guys.

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
Can somebody provide a translated version of this from v2.2 ?
(the download is v1.0)

KevinBard

Jul 11, 2021
This version isn't translated, but I was able to get the source files from it that weren't included with it originally. All the images, dialogue, and the animated media are unencrypted so you can view and edit as you wish.
Is there any usual way of Translating games?