rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A3.gif

Overview:
Zazas Zazas Nasatanada Zazas!

Released in 2000, Bible Black was the game that made Sei Shoujo the most famous CG artist ever. Its success led to the development of an anime in 2001, which roughly follow the story of the game, and has often been called La Noche de Walpurgis in the West. The six episodes tell the story of Minase, a high school student who found a malicious book with the power to sexually corrupt people, but was confronted by the school nurse, who apparently masters black magic as well... Two episodes called Origins, or Gaiden, followed the next year and form a prequel to the story. A second season of six episodes was released in 2004; also called New Testament, or La Lanza de Longinus, it continues the story ten years after the first season. Finally, the two episodes called Bible Black Only that were released in 2005 are just a collection of sex scenes without story.

Bible Black is arguably one of the most influential hentai franchises of all time. It owes its success to the aboundance of rape, anal, and gore with a satanic touch. It also popularised futanaris in the West.​

Updated: 2022-03-07
Artist: ActiveSoft/Jam/Kitty
Censorship: no (apart from the outtake)
Language: Japanese, English, Spanish, German, Russian
Resolution: various, 480p to 1080p
Length: 16 episodes + 1 outtake (7:41:39)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
  • Season 1 - La Noche de Walpurgis
720p, Jap audio Eng subs: - - -
480p multilingual: - - -
Ep.3 remastered (censored): - - - -
  • Prequel - Bible Black Origins/Gaiden
480p multilingual: - - -
  • Season 2 - New Testament/La Lanza de Longinus
Restored (extended cut, Jap, censored, 480p): - - -
  • Sequel - Bible Black Only
1080p upscaled by DeityHelles (Eng dub): - - -
480p Imari Rape Scene (outtake, censored): - - -

Thanks Agent_Smith timove
A1.gif A2.gif A4.gif A5.gif

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm looking for the 720p versions without embedded subtitles.

Reactions: Ive-11

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
At this point, should we consider it to be a timeless classic? 20 years after and it's still pretty good.
Yeah, the game is still damn good too, and it doesn't have scat like Sei Shoujo's subsequent games.

I also have Discipline in 1080p uncensored, albeit the anime is not as good as Bible Black.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I first saw a futa there. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Now I like it. :KEK:
Yeah pretty much same reaction I had when I first saw it and I was like WTF why is this so hot :WaitWhat: What is this Futa? :ROFLMAO:

But I don't exactly remember if it was this where I saw a futa first or in blackadder's comics. I mean technically he makes dickgirls but I didn't know the difference b/w them at that time.