マッド

Jul 24, 2017
If you compare just the artwork. It's still a lot better than some modern eroge. Too bad empress is copying lilith and shilling on DMM. :FacePalm:
Fucking otaku need to stop dumping money on DMM so they can make actual games again.
Also the OVAS for Bible Black are anime only. We don't get those endings in the game. :KEK:
I first saw a futa there. I was like "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Now I like it. :KEK:
Have you seen angel blade? Nailkaiser :HideThePain:

Scat isn't the worse part. The other games get weirder. From weird pig tentacle sex to getting your dick chopped off.

Reactions: GaRbS and rf96

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Kinda shocking how nothing today really comes close to this in terms of animation, design, and story.

Also Yukiko was the hottest one, it's a shame she didn't get more screen time.

The 1080p upscale is nice, wished it was sub but it was still nice. Was it really necessary to have a persistent watermark throughout the whole thing lol?

Reactions: GaRbS

khaal

Feb 25, 2019
I'm looking for the 720p versions without embedded subtitles.
Here you go (edit: original post now has it)
Pass: f95zone
Should include season1, 2 with gaiden and only version. All of which are 720p mkv files with optional eng subs you can turn off.

Last edited:
Reactions: magix69 and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here you go
Pass: f95zone
Should include season1, 2 with gaiden and only version. All of which are 720p mkv files with optional eng subs you can turn off.
THanks a lot. Do you have the Imari rape scene too?

hotzenplotz

May 15, 2018
Complete Version:

Alternative version of Season 2 - cut (into one movie), censored but with some additional scenes, e.g. 9:30

Maybe there is a better source for it.

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
You guys had me going for a sec I thought there was a new bible black series wooo man. We don't get a lot of rape hentai these days everything kinda sucks.

• Sad
Reactions: rf96
Nov 11, 2019
Bible Black Gaiden had one of the best tentacle scenes. So often I fapped to this when I was young. It's still one of my favorites!
If you are into tentacles, I can really recommend it. (y)

Reactions: f9account

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Its actually surprising no ones really tried to clean old stuff up with AI nowadays.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Is there something wrong with that? I am not questioning you or recommending that you need to do that.

I was just surprised in the amount of stuff that get AI Upscaled[video games/old cartoons] no one does it with old hentai. Especially when its a beloved franchise and the best version is 480p on some content.

Reactions: Pozar55

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is there something wrong with that? I am not questioning you or recommending that you need to do that.

I was just surprised in the amount of stuff that get AI Upscaled[video games/old cartoons] no one does it with old hentai. Especially when its a beloved franchise and the best version is 480p on some content.
Nvermind, I thought you posted the link in your sig.

Reactions: eqzitara

Erloriel

Jan 6, 2021

I upscaled the entire Bible Black series to 1920x1440, as well as some other hentai. Not really that hard, if you have a decent GPU. Just leave it running over night or when studying though, since you can forget any resource-intensive apps during the process.

Edit: Still looking for the perfect settings. The current ones are excellent, but some artifacts remain.
Edit 2: Was going to upload to Nopy, but public uploads are disabled. And I don't feel comfortable leaving more digital trace than required.