Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Very upset. Season 1 - 2 doesn't seem to play at all, even in the 480p versions. It just stays at 0:00:00. The only videos that work are Bible Black Only. I just downloaded the others and extracted to desired location so I don't know why it won't play. It says the file type is MKV so maybe that's the reason? If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Seems like a good series.

Reactions: sukebechannn

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Very upset. Season 1 - 2 doesn't seem to play at all, even in the 480p versions. It just stays at 0:00:00. The only videos that work are Bible Black Only. I just downloaded the others and extracted to desired location so I don't know why it won't play. It says the file type is MKV so maybe that's the reason? If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Seems like a good series.
Use VLC goddammit.

The assembler

Sep 29, 2019
Heres the complete Bible Black upscaled to 1440x1080 HEVC.

[/SPOILER]
[/QUOTE]

7 hours to go 155-200 kb/s
hoop the speed wel pick up

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
Bible Black is a true classic! Origins was one of the first H animes I ever saw and it has my favorite yuri scene of all time.

It's a shame that Milky studios never got to make a part 3.

They got merged with MS Pictures in 2007 and that company killed the series because they thought it was too expensive to keep making.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Bible Black is a true classic! Origins was one of the first H animes I ever saw and it has my favorite yuri scene of all time.

It's a shame that Milky studios never got to make a part 3.

They got merged with MS Pictures in 2007 and that company killed the series because they thought it was too expensive to keep making.
Many of us pervs started our hentai education with this anime. 20 years later and it's still an unmatched masterpiece.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Urotsukidoji is another decensored great series.
It makes me wonder. The hentai fan community is so large all over the world, why has no one organized a collection to buy back the material from autors and release the uncensored version yet? Such Himekishi Lilia with a scene with a two-dick monster is completely unreadable by censorship plus hundreds of other hentai ..

• Sad
Reactions: nauj191 and rf96

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have Imari rape scene in raw HD? I mean I want a clean version, not subtitled. I found one in muchohentai unfortunately this site not allow to download anymore (for some reason when I download I only got subtitled version). I tried to leech the video from 9xbuddy but the file is damaged and can't played.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone have Imari rape scene in raw HD? I mean I want a clean version, not subtitled. I found one in muchohentai unfortunately this site not allow to download anymore (for some reason when I download I only got subtitled version). I tried to leech the video from 9xbuddy but the file is damaged and can't played.
Bro surfing around the Net for Years for some upscaled/HD ver of Bible black this Raw Imari rape scene is the Best i have found it's 480p but it's Crystal Clear i hope i could help you somehow,i have upload the vid to Mega,I'll drop the Link here

Reactions: Mod Leaner

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The Imari rape scene is the best scene in the whole series, or maybe it's just me, can't understand why it not get uncensored. While surfing on 4chan long time ago, I see someone upload an uncensored picture of the scene and that annon said it's uncensored in progress, but it never released (or maybe it is just photoshop).

Does anyone know what time is this scene happen? You know the teacher need a virgin girl as sacrificial, but during the ceremony I didn't see any blood, maybe Imari already get raped before but she's hide it that cause the ceremony failed just like in the past.
And what happen with Minase after the original? In the sequel he never appear and seem like everyone complete forget about him. Is Imari dumped him?

• Sad
Reactions: rf96

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I watched the Bible Black Resurrection Of Samarra. And I think Imari just dumped Minasae (because she was afraid of what would happen to him if Kitami would take control of her body).