StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Just update your player man. My VLC never have problem with mkv.

La Noche de Walpurgis: First release and also base story of the series.
Gaiden (Origins): Second release with prequel story (story of the female teachers).
New Testament: Third release with sequel story (story of the adulthood of those students).
Only: Final release with addition scenes of the base story.
I guess the Futanari Chonicles is just a full collection of the above.
There are also 2 games and some artbooks if I remember right

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's not, the original movie, episode 3 is a bad quality (maybe they can't finish it in time so they just release a WIP version), then later they add a normal quality, which called episode 3 remastered. It's only availed in the complete box version (along with Imari rape scene).
That's why it doesn't have uncensored.

Jan 10, 2019
I don't think anything else made me so rock back then than this weird shit, but for some reason it was specifically the scene where the Antagonist futa right at the start on Episode one starts to fuck the green haired school girl.

Now what's weird is that it wasn't the sex but the small clip where the Futa unbuttons the green hair girl's top to show off the boob and grips the girl's boob through her uniform. That was the first time I'd ever seen a really well animated boob squish to convey impossible huge boob softness in 2D format.

The uniform probably helped too in terms of lewdness as it's that tight fitting white shirt that hugs the boob. But it was my initiation into how boob softness could be and this is actually how I judge most of the new 3D scene. Once they nail boob softness or soft body physics like this, then it'll be the dawn of a new era! Literally doujin boob consistency!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Ðelacroix

May 3, 2022
how many memories of this hentai.. it's time to rewatch eheh but the game is set in the first season?

Reactions: rf96

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
I got This for you
Bible Black -Completed- [HD1920p-DualAudio-Engsub-Uncen]

can anyone tell me in which order to watch them now i have no idea
This is BAD AF Upscale... Blur in my eyes feels like I have -5.00 eyesight...
If someone really wanna use AI to upscale it, perhaps do the 1080p(double the pixel of the original)
Because if you AI Scaled beyond that, you'll get BIG LINE on the Character Image... (I don't know if AI can Thin the Drawing Line on the Character)

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
Bible black futanari chronicles?? Which one is that
This is BAD AF Upscale... Blur in my eyes feels like I have -5.00 eyesight...
If someone really wanna use AI to upscale it, perhaps do the 1080p(double the pixel of the original)
Because if you AI Scaled beyond that, you'll get BIG LINE on the Character Image... (I don't know if AI can Thin the Drawing Line on the Character)
Bible black futanari chronicles? Which one is that?

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
Sequel - Bible Black Only - Imari Rape Scene
quick question, when this scene happen ?
before season 1 or after
if before season 1, i think it's impossible because kitami sensei will not take not-virgin sacrifice into walpurgis ritual
if after season 1, are kitami soul already possessed imary body, she can easly defeat the rapist boy

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
As you can see from season 2, Kitami's soul already sealed (sleep) inside Imari body, so can guess maybe after season 1 Hiroko sensei and Minase discovered that Kitami's soul possessed Imari and they seal her away until the bank robber incident in season 2.
Even if Kitami still awake at that time, she doesn't necessary defeat the rapist boy anyway. Everyone in this series is lewd, she probably just acting to make him more excite to satisfy her lust or she probably don't want anyone else discovered about her exist.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
quick question, when this scene happen ?
before season 1 or after
if before season 1, i think it's impossible because kitami sensei will not take not-virgin sacrifice into walpurgis ritual
if after season 1, are kitami soul already possessed imary body, she can easly defeat the rapist boy
Never thinked about the placement in the continuity of this scene. Also was like a special inside a box. What I remeber is that was (and still is) hot. It's short but still able to show how Imari fall for lust. If you remember her as a shy (or strict) girl this scene create a good twist about her. Good fan service.

Last edited:

batibara

Jan 2, 2023
Bro surfing around the Net for Years for some upscaled/HD ver of Bible black this Raw Imari rape scene is the Best i have found it's 480p but it's Crystal Clear i hope i could help you somehow,i have upload the vid to Mega,I'll drop the Link here Mega
Bro, do you still have this?

Reactions: je714