WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
In my opinion, this is the end of the first series. Takashiro in Bible Black: Restored Of Sammara says that she somehow locked Kitami in Imari's body - so she couldn't change her body. My theory: Imari knew this and broke up with Minasae fearing what Kitami could do if he took control of her body. So at this point she had nowhere to have sex with. She could deal with the guy easily if she didn't want to. This scene is only in the censored version and never went anywhere without it.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The Imari rape scene is the best scene in the whole series, or maybe it's just me, can't understand why it not get uncensored. While surfing on 4chan long time ago, I see someone upload an uncensored picture of the scene and that annon said it's uncensored in progress, but it never released (or maybe it is just photoshop).

Does anyone know what time is this scene happen? You know the teacher need a virgin girl as sacrificial, but during the ceremony I didn't see any blood, maybe Imari already get raped before but she's hide it that cause the ceremony failed just like in the past.
And what happen with Minase after the original? In the sequel he never appear and seem like everyone complete forget about him. Is Imari dumped him?
In my opinion, this is the end of the first series. Takashiro in Bible Black: Restored Of Sammara says that she somehow locked Kitami in Imari's body - so she couldn't change her body. My theory: Imari knew this and broke up with Minasae fearing what Kitami could do if he took control of her body. So at this point she had nowhere to have sex with. She could deal with the guy easily if she didn't want to. This scene is only in the censored version and never went anywhere without it.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The Games was DAMN GOOD, i love the endings that we didn't get in the OVAs. A classic to be always remembered

Reactions: rf96

ArcherUBW

Jul 19, 2018
Hi, anyone knows if this include the remastered version of the episode 3 of the original series?. I'm looking for that specific episode. Thanks!.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I got This for you
Bible Black -Completed- [HD1920p-DualAudio-Engsub-Uncen]

can anyone tell me in which order to watch them now i have no idea
Nothing new here. Perhaps you could just read the OP.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
im pretty sure old and recent release of this genre are still in 480 max -most sites simply upscaled them

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Use VLC goddammit.
funny. i stopped using vlc for the exact reason that they have problems mkv files... switched to 5kplayer. there are things i dont like but i have never seen a file it wouldnt play since. vlc on the other hand, well, it just became awful to fight with.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Just update your player man. My VLC never have problem with mkv.
I got This for you
Bible Black -Completed- [HD1920p-DualAudio-Engsub-Uncen]

can anyone tell me in which order to watch them now i have no idea
La Noche de Walpurgis: First release and also base story of the series.
Gaiden (Origins): Second release with prequel story (story of the female teachers).
New Testament: Third release with sequel story (story of the adulthood of those students).
Only: Final release with addition scenes of the base story.
I guess the Futanari Chonicles is just a full collection of the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: StokkaFilippo