• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I had some trouble with my isp, here's the reupload.
Pixeldrain
I'll see for discipline.
Thanks. Maybe you should take a look at bananaking itch page. This dev uploads his android ports there. Another interesting dev.

Edit: bananaking changed his name to playmeow now
Took me a while to find his page.

Last edited:

Spranky

Dec 17, 2021
There is almost no choice in this game (even can't stop several scenes including a rape one) , just a few that don't feel important but affect greatly the ending, if somebody cares to test it is in x1337 as torrent.

Aug 30, 2019
Love this game, it sucks that the sequel is so subpar because the original company had gone out of business and the original creator left the company before then. Bible Black had to potential to become another series of good hentai games that we all know like Rance (for different reasons obviously), but unfortunately, that potential is forever lost

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
One of the better japanese games out there. Interesting storuy, good art, good pace. The fetishes are also in variety and don't exceed my dislike threshold unlike other subsequent games by the developer like discipline and starless.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I prefer the film version of bible black only because this and the other game has only a male protagonist no female protagonist for futa on female scenes.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Love this game, it sucks that the sequel is so subpar because the original company had gone out of business and the original creator left the company before then. Bible Black had to potential to become another series of good hentai games that we all know like Rance (for different reasons obviously), but unfortunately, that potential is forever lost
Would you Please post what happens in the routes leading to the Bad ends in the Infection Sequel ?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Run as admin, the error stops and it can write saves
I used to be able to play this without issues, now it says this error too and running as Admin did not fix it. Even tried with Jap Locale

EDIT: Crap the problem is probably because I changed PCs and didn't reinstall the game from scratch.

Lichlord45

Aug 2, 2019
Really wish someone would make a proper sequel for this game, or at least a remaster/remake of the original.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes