• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Max-46

Mar 20, 2018

Thank you so much
But the original and the enhanced are the same link

Last edited:

nik10

Aug 24, 2018
Oh
I'm sorry I didn't know
Again thank you for the Apks
I love the game but don't have access to pc right now
I really appreciate it
It was my first post on the forum, there are links inside, that's just a security. It didn't surprise me.
The edit of this one has the same security.

Max-46

Mar 20, 2018
It was my first post on the forum, there are links inside, that's just a security. It didn't surprise me.
The edit of this one has the same security.
Do you know the difference between the original apk and the enhanced edition
The creator isn't clear on that

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
I cannot delete the file. Whenever I realized it wasn't as simple as downloading and unzipping it I kinda lost interest. Now whenever I try and delete the folder I get the error message:"Folder In Use:The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. Close the folder or file and try again." There's no reason why it should be open in another program, and looking through my task manager I have zero idea where it might be. It doesn't tell me. I'm beginning to wonder if this file was infected or something. Does anyone know why I can't get rid of it?

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Judging by walkthrough, you need a sacrifice to get the true ending, your precious time and nerves...
What a pain!
Yet, what a relieve, after so much forced evil things...

RagingBull324

Nov 1, 2021
Excuse me guys, I'm trying to install this game on my NAS as my computer's storage is full and that's just where I like to keep my games. It doesn't come up with my network drives and when I try to install it or move it there it just says "Selected drive is not ready, select retry or cancel". Whatever that means. Is there a way of getting around that?

Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes