Aug 6, 2020
I will expand, market data and surveys have consistently shown that the top three popular fetishes are .... rape/non-con, pregnancy, and bdsm. Meanwhile the bottom of the list is scat, and guro. Scat and guro fall into about 5% of the human population that are interested in it, however data has shown that over 60% find both those "tags" unappealing that if it is included they won't touch the product. That being said, it has also been proven that by being able to turn off said content the damage to appeal can be mitigated.
Now, trying to appeal to everyone is a waste of time... it tends to dilute content and lower the quality of content provided. In almost all cases, being able to turn off content that isn't the main focus increases the appeal of the product. So customization of a game is generally a good thing, however as stated prior... tags like scat and guro are highly unpopular... so unless that is the main "kink" of the product... there will be a loss of interest regardless of whether the content can be turned off or not... This isn't a baseless opinion... just what the market data and surveys I have seen show.
You don't have to like it, and it doesn't have to be about "money"... Its just data that can be kept in mind to know where the general interest will be and how one can expand that interest. The data supports my position on "build a bear" games. Though there is plenty of room to be had for a healthy non-butthurt debate.
Hey I know I am late for the party but you do realize that market data and surveys have a lot of inconsistencies and it is marginal at best to get an idea but it won't give you any solid measure and surveys on h-games are meager at best. And to top it off no one admits they like scat or guro(yes,even from behind a keyboard and a vpn tunnel) even if a lot of us have interest in it (that is if you are not a sensitive snowflake) and it explains the support these kind of games get when done right.

Now you might ask where do you have the data for this and I am gonna simply say morbid curiosity and the simple fact of it being TABOO, do you think most of the people roaming the vast lands F95 have normal people curiosity and constraint for taboo( I say no!).
P.s: I did not care what your argument was about but I wanted to tell you your data or lack there of isn't wrong and so is your view point. And please do attach your survey for the sake of knowledge and curiosity. Thanks
P.P.s: But yeah the topics you mention do need a strong mind or a little twisted mind or turn off your reasoning just taking it as a taboo entertainment for fun.

Last edited:

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
does anyone know how or have an way to install the game without the daemon tool now a days?
I'm really sorry but write "nowadays" about a game made in 2001 and simply translated in 2006 (not a remake)
...is funny enough... Seriously a crack for this doesn't exist, then an ISO is the better choice.

mark1246

Nov 18, 2018
tried the 100% save file in the BB folder & replace the SAV file, it still show my previous saves? any solution? or why this is happening? thanks

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
is there a English patch? my game is still in Japanese i downloaded the torrent version

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It looks like there is an android port here , but it's not yet available on this site. It's ridiculously low price though.
Thanks for the link for those interested. Just a point of personal curiosity, do you know if this is an official port? Not seeing anything that associates it with the original devs on there, maybe I'm just missing something.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for the link for those interested. Just a point of personal curiosity, do you know if this is an official port? Not seeing anything that associates it with the original devs on there, maybe I'm just missing something.
It's almost certainly a "fan port" for lack of a better word. ActiveSoft the original JP developer went under in 2009. Kitty Media (NA publisher) no longer exists either as near as I can tell

Reactions: yoyomistro

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Hey, i would like to back up my save file just in case, i didn't find it, someone would know where to find it ?

Edit : nvm, im just blind, there are just blankly put in the game folder

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes