3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lol i finished the game pretty sure i did everything but somehow am missing like 10 scenes lol

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Welp here we go again! Gonna be a long night friends!
Thanks to the hero who shared this.

Zarton

Aug 7, 2018
do you also know how to find the scroll on the level? or even beat the level cause i have the key from the shrine but it doesnt open the gate.
They key opens up the smaller gates, go north to the small gate there and keep going to a switch. hit the switch and go back to the big gate. it will be opened.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
They key opens up the smaller gates, go north to the small gate there and keep going to a switch. hit the switch and go back to the big gate. it will be opened.
i looked and i didnt find a switch. i think my game is bugged or i am just blind haha. atleast i am looking for the normal switch sprite but it seems that its missing or is it near that ogre?

croPath

May 10, 2017
i looked and i didnt find a switch. i think my game is bugged or i am just blind haha. atleast i am looking for the normal switch sprite but it seems that its missing or is it near that ogre?
its in the northeast corner of 1st floor trough a door that you open with the "waterway key" its 2 maps north at the north top of the 2nd map then you go back to room 1 and you gotta beat the boss to get a scroll altough depending on the difficulty level it might not drop

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes