3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
its in the northeast corner of 1st floor trough a door that you open with the "waterway key" its 2 maps north at the north top of the 2nd map then you go back to room 1 and you gotta beat the boss to get a scroll altough depending on the difficulty level it might not drop
ah yeah i was looking on the wrong side.. thank you for the help.

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
i got three finals but iam missing around 30 % of the scenes and i cant get too find a way too get them on DL in the video i have seen a wood stage with werewolfes and other monsters but i cant get there .... is it because i used all scrolls for the girl too curse her and thats blocking me from getting there ?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
yeah there is too many games with too hard and grindy gameplay but damn the pictures are great

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
i got three finals but iam missing around 30 % of the scenes and i cant get too find a way too get them on DL in the video i have seen a wood stage with werewolfes and other monsters but i cant get there .... is it because i used all scrolls for the girl too curse her and thats blocking me from getting there ?
You need to chat with your grimoire at your home. The book is just at the right side of the entrance to dungeon.

Zarton

Aug 7, 2018
i looked and i didnt find a switch. i think my game is bugged or i am just blind haha. atleast i am looking for the normal switch sprite but it seems that its missing or is it near that ogre?
where you poke the statue for the key, follow the path all the way to the north. there is a small grated door

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the hard/ultra hard mode is worth it? I don't think they mention the bonus for completion in these modes anywhere. I'll definitely pass them if it's just for hardcore playing.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
im coming up with trojans, anyone confirm?
On the contrary my Windows is fully updated as is my antivirus and I get no issues. Please try updating your antivirus and re-check or try running the reported file it is warning through VirusTotal.

Reactions: JKingJP

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Woah, fully translated?!

I recall we did not have the full translation version here and only had some bad translation one before.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Woah, fully translated?!

I recall we did not have the full translation version here and only had some bad translation one before.
It is not fully translated but close to. There is still Japanese text in places, the descriptions for items in some places, notably in the Black Market

Reactions: Darkarhon

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Damn… can't we get a good new female protagonist rpg T-T ??

They are all so bland with bad characters reactions, poor amount of choices...

Too bad i'm way to lazy to learn programmation and drawing...

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes