• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
"Lute, I'm trying to sneak around, but I'm dummy thicc, and the claps of my asscheeks keep alerting the monsters"
FLAP FLAP FLAP

''Hey Orf, do you hear anything?''
SLAP SLAP SLAP

''Prob just Nargl's mom visiting, go back to work''

On a sidenote, is it possible to go the virgin route? Because I'd try that to see if there's anything hidden there.

Last edited:

Fuze_This

Dec 6, 2018
I seem to have an issue with just starting it up. It loads up to a black screen before closing. I can't also delete the files because apparently, it's being run even though the game already closed.

freebird01

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone have an issue where Page of Grimoire 1 stops dropping? I'm not sure if I missed something, but I've got 38 and no more will drop the enemies anywhere.

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
The game says there are different endings depending on how much sex is had. Can anyone explain the actual mechanic?

Xatham

Feb 27, 2018
Just as a note: if you tell the grimoire to turn on the lights in the camp it turns on the lights in the village.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Someone know what the item you can create with materials from the monsters in Hera's forest (Monolith) does, or what it's used for?

freebird01

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone have an issue where Page of Grimoire 1 stops dropping? I'm not sure if I missed something, but I've got 38 and no more will drop the enemies anywhere.
Okay, so maybe I just missed the instructions in the beginning but it looks like you have to have Agraffe equipped for the pages to drop.

U

User_704541

TechnoBrake?
welp, I can only say: thank you very much koinzell, and...

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Guys i am stuck at the first lvl, and i have no idea what do to in the black market except working at the brothel, but wherever i go in the first lvl i get stuck or dead end, someone please upload a full walkthrough if possible and thanks

mehmet11111

Aug 15, 2017
how do you beat Nico the mage? i got the monolith
it has nothing to do with monolith, you have to give food to the old man in the last episode (mainly meat) and feed him to make him talk. He says there is a guy in the forest who knows how to defeat the witch in manor. thats how you go on.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes