3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 30, 2018
I guess I'm missing something on the 3rd floor. I flip each of the switches in order but I come to a dead end. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Edit: I figured it out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 973107

Does the babies Viola give birth to have any function at all?
I have a lot of them.

DaedricLover

May 28, 2019
I encountered a fallen adventurer, what is the effect of Saving vs Sacrifice? I got some health and items for the latter, but was their any negative effect. Similarly, what positive/negative effects happen when you save her?

Antherax

Oct 31, 2018
I encountered a fallen adventurer, what is the effect of Saving vs Sacrifice? I got some health and items for the latter, but was their any negative effect. Similarly, what positive/negative effects happen when you save her?
sacrificing will just give you health , saving them will make them appear on upper floors and either boost your stats or have a little shop to buy things

Reactions: DaedricLover

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
in manual.txt you have keys listed, those keys refer to function keys

ingame press F1 and tab Keyboard or Gamepad to see which keys are for A S X L R C
I did, but I'm still confused how to use some things, like the hentai skill and the heal skill ( r and l respectively) What would those be by default? Also do you have to unlock thosse skills or are they there in the beginning

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
its in the northeast corner of 1st floor trough a door that you open with the "waterway key" its 2 maps north at the north top of the 2nd map then you go back to room 1 and you gotta beat the boss to get a scroll although depending on the difficulty level it might not drop
Okay, I found one small grate and got it opened, but all it did was lead me to a spot that I had been to before. There was no switch to open gate back at entrance. I did not see any other small grates but the one that initially gave you the message "It looks to be barred from the other side" I circled around and opened it...but it is just a shortcut with no new areas. I am stuck.

Edit: Never mind, I am a twit!

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, I give up. I either can't find the waterway key or I legit can't figure out how to get it out of that black object looking like a fireplace...

Edit: Nevermind, I overlooked a passage the entire time... now I feel really stupid...

Last edited:

Cupret

Jul 13, 2017
is it just me or the game is very laggy?
edit: nvm, not lagging anymore. Dunno why tho...

Last edited:

neraloz

Jun 6, 2017
The monoliths are equipment.
Like those gems or whatever you they are you can equip.
The effects are unfortunately not translated.
But if I get it right then
- The Monolith of Hatred (all monoliths are translated in the wrong order, e.g. as "Hate of the Monolith"): Increases Attack or Magic Attack by +1
- The Monolith of Despair: Increases Defense or Magic Defense by +1
- The Monolith of Sorrow: Increases Max HP by +10
- The Monolith of Misery: Increases MP by +10

- Monolith (created by combining the other 4 monoliths): No fixed effect, description says it depends on the number of certificates of completion you have.
So I have no idea what exactly it does.

Edit:
Btw. one of the H scenes is triggered by losing to Nico.
So to save time it is best to go to fight her once without getting the bookmark that allows you to beat her.

A personal note of enlightenment:
Also I finally figured out just where I can find trap B.
As far as I noticed trap B only spawns in chests that give out materials / grimoires of lv. 3.

may I ask:
I unlock all gallery now except trap B due to it's kind of bug or error (it show message but not trigger event)
can you give me some guide to the chest that working for u(what floor and direction)?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes