3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

freebird01

Apr 30, 2017
it has nothing to do with monolith, you have to give food to the old man in the last episode (mainly meat) and feed him to make him talk. He says there is a guy in the forest who knows how to defeat the witch in manor. thats how you go on.
What exactly is Monolith for then?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
the dev made this as hilariously slow as humanly possible just to pad out a relatively short and easy game. I hit the third floor and if you leave once, it auto resets but the thing is you need to leave to upgrade your crap.
In short anyone got a save 'cos this games design is annoying and not really fun

keima

Jul 4, 2017
View attachment 305888
Overview:
Dark, lewd fantasy about a gloomy summoner vs. monsters!​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-19
Release Date: 2019-05-16
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to @dr4nox, thanks to Procrastinator for mega link

View attachment 305884 View attachment 305885 View attachment 305886 View attachment 305887 View attachment 305889 View attachment 305890 View attachment 305891
I hope It's really translated to English

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Someone know what the item you can create with materials from the monsters in Hera's forest (Monolith) does, or what it's used for?
The monoliths are equipment.
Like those gems or whatever you they are you can equip.
The effects are unfortunately not translated.
But if I get it right then
- The Monolith of Hatred (all monoliths are translated in wrong order, e.g. as "Hate of the Monlith"): Increases Attack or Magic Attack by +1
- The Monoltih of Despair: Increases Defense or Magic Defense by +1
- The Monolith of Sorrow: Increases Max HP by +10
- The Monolith of Misery: Increases MP by +10

- Monolith (created by combining the other 4 monoliths): No fixed effect, description says it depends on the number of certificates of completion you have.
So I have no idea what exactly it does.

Edit:
Btw. one of the H scenes is triggered by losing to Nico.
So to save time it is best to go to fight her once without getting the bookmark that allows you to beat her.

Personal note of enlightenment:
Also I finally figured out just where I can find trap B.
As far as I noticed trap B only spawns in chests that give out materials / grimoires of lv. 3.

Last edited:

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
How do I use the other scrolls?
Do you mean the scrolls that drop from the bosses?

If so then in the hideout there is a cauldron with bubble containing 3 dots.
There you can use the scrolls to curse that girl Bell that the Viola is jealous of.

But you can only use them in order.
That means you need to have and use the scroll of the 2nd floor before you can use the scroll from the 3rd floor.
The scrolls always drop from the bosses in easy mode but in the other modes they have a limit for the amount of times you go exploring.
So if you do not make it in time for example for the 2nd scroll then even if you get the 3rd, 4th and 5th scroll you cannot use them.

P.S.: On the 2nd floor you have to defeat both Cerberus to get the scroll from floor 2.

CeresSaaas

Oct 24, 2018
You need to chat with your grimoire at your home. The book is just at the right side of the entrance to dungeon.
mate i used your saves, and you forgotted 2 thing, 1 touch the statue at the 5th floor and the knight boss il easy to beat, 2 if you want to beat the bitch in the mansion, use the poison active spell, she take 1000 damage every turn like this (when the poison effect is active). thankx for the save :)

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
mate i used your saves, and you forgotted 2 thing, 1 touch the statue at the 5th floor and the knight boss il easy to beat, 2 if you want to beat the bitch in the mansion, use the poison active spell, she take 1000 damage every turn like this (when the poison effect is active). thankx for the save :)
Do you even read the post?

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
The monster on the last floor of the tower arent dropping grimoare pages for the last upgrade anymore, i'm stuck with just 40 of them, did it glitch because i unlocked Hera's Valley?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
how to get to F2???? nowhere to be found
If you search on F1 on the left path you find an item that can be used to get the watergate key on right path out of the latern.
Then you can go through the door at the top on the right path where you will find a switch.
Once you flip the switch the door leading up at the starting room of F1 opens up.

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
How is the ending affected, if you don't get all scrolls?
How many tries you have on each floor and many floors are there? I love this game so far❤

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes