Unity Completed Bicycle Confinement Laboratory - Denunciation of Sin and Proof of Love - [v1.0] [dark.ryona.x15]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
You have a puppy. A life created to be petted by humans. A life bred by humans, created by humans, and managed by humans for a lifetime. Is this really the right thing to do? I don't know.
But this puppy was born to be loved. Even if it was born to be loved and ...... consumed, at least if it was loved. If it were loved enough, from the bottom of heart, I would see that as not a bad thing. So let's begin the test. Your body is now connected to a special machine that I designed. It holds your body in place and connects your feet to the pedals as well, which are connected to a giant spinning wheel. You will have to keep pedaling. No matter what happens...... no matter what happens! Because when the pedal stops, your new family puppy will die. But don't worry. I believe in you. I believe in a love from the bottom of your heart that overrides human karma.
I believe in your love. ---- I believe in your love.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-05
Release Date: 2020-10-17
Original Title: 自転車監禁実験室~罪の糾弾と愛の証明~
Developer: dark.ryona.x15
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I bought this one on dlsite, honestly it's mid as fuck, barely any variety and the stats dont really matter. The endings are bad as well. The killing the dog shit (they never kill the dog in this game regardless I think) is a massive turnoff as well.

The only plus side is the loli in this looks hot, too bad the scenes are trash.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
the girl's design is right in my strike zone, but i dunno....
first of all, what the fuck is this game about?
from the title alone, i was expecting a "town's bicycle" kind of girl, but this surely is not

Reactions: Minimihai

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
I'm always impressed that those who know they won't like game still click it simply to complain
saitemaru
the girl's design is right in my strike zone, but i dunno....
first of all, what the fuck is this game about?
from the title alone, i was expecting a "town's bicycle" kind of girl, but this surely is not

Just to let you know, saitemaru isn't alone in that thought. I was also expecting something like this. Really didn't expect it to be actual torture till I looked at the pics.

Reactions: Minimihai
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes