givu

Jan 17, 2018
is there events in art wing?
1) I appreciate the reference to Free Solo. Honnold is a BOSS.
2) Entry Exam Difficulty says it influences certain events, but I haven't seen any results in game yet, am I doing something wrong?
3) Given that education quality increases naturally over time even without putting money into it, you might want to uncap it and rework the system.

All in all really enjoying the game though
1) What reference? Can't remember putting one in :unsure:

2) Entry exam difficulty events will be implemented in the future. (Stuff like moms getting their child into university although it failed the test)

3) Will do!

Butts McGee

Jul 3, 2018
1) What reference? Can't remember putting one in :unsure:

2) Entry exam difficulty events will be implemented in the future. (Stuff like moms getting their child into university although it failed the test)

3) Will do!
When you watch TV the image on the screen is Honnold doing some crack climbing route.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Attached file will fix it! Go to Work again, a red text will show up telling you it's unlocked.
Was just about to report this.
The bugfix worked. My save was on Saturday, just had to get to Monday again and Go To Work.
Got the "you can now visit Mr. and Mrs.Rogers in the evening" again and it worked.

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
Natalies and Mrs.Rogers story are pretty much vomplete at this point.However Mrs.Rogers will be revisited On a regular bases as you corrupt more students. Especially once the Science-Wing gets fully implemented ;)
That's a waste for a great idea. I really want to see the continuation of the report but if there will be none then so be it. I don't want to be too meddlesome for the story and I don't mean to criticize or steer your creativity. I just got too excited finding new interesting game with a char that got me totally hooked like mrs. rogers. Enough for my rant :p, I'll put my faith in you and wait for another great ideas.

viperbite40k

Mar 6, 2019
good game with lots of potential my only issue is its currently impossible to see current funds as it doesnt update when spending only gaining without going into do paperwork to see if you can afford something as its a inconvenience and a waste of a time slot unless you use the back button

givu

Jan 17, 2018
When you watch TV the image on the screen is Honnold doing some crack climbing route.
Oh I see. Didn't do that on purpose tbh :D I thought you meant a reference like "There's only a handful of chicks in the world who can climb big walls on my level" :D
good game with lots of potential my only issue is its currently impossible to see current funds as it doesnt update when spending only gaining without going into do paperwork to see if you can afford something as its a inconvenience and a waste of a time slot unless you use the back button
Wasn't aware of that and will look into it!
is there an issue if i use safari ?
Unfortunately I can't really help with that. I use chrome myself and it works just fine.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Try repeating the final scene in the school, i think it checks the corruption value and flags the dinner event
Still didnt work. all I have is visit Natalie. Even after sleeping and going to the next day.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Still didnt work. all I have is visit Natalie. Even after sleeping and going to the next day.
Try using the bugfix2.0c, you‘ll need to go to work once more and a red text will tell you its unlocked

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Is the ability to visit Mr & Mrs Rogers/the new corruptible character actually available? Also is the gym open? Have every maxed but no strength which I assume is locked behind Gym access.

Last edited:

shabbyph

Jul 3, 2018
Is the ability to visit Mr & Mrs Rogers/the new corruptible character actually available? Also is the gym open? Have every maxed but no strength which I assume is locked behind Gym access.
For the gym, talk to Natalie (landlady).

You should be able to visit The Rodgers at night if you've progressed far enough. If you can't, make sure you're using the 2.0c patch in the thread. Some of us had an issue and its been fixed.

There's nothing with the foreign exchange student yet.

Reactions: KiraKhaos

givu

Jan 17, 2018
I don't know how to trigger scenes with students. Does anyone have a scene guide?
You get events wandering around the school once:
You have build the buildings (duh)
Your reputation is high enough
The school corruption is high enough

personnel thought MC gets a mansion, and lives there with all his girls. Probably gets them all pregnant.
I'll just say that I have thought about one of the things... :unsure: :D

Updated the Blog btw

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So is there gonna be any parent teacher conferences to seduce some milfs?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes