DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
This game seems fun.

Also I found 2 bugs so far:
First, if you open the Inventory and then without clicking back open the Notebook you are cought in an infinite loop clicking back switching from Notebook to Inventory and then to Notebook (can use the 'Go backwards in game history' to get out though).
Second, not entirely sure if I overread something but on critical lesson success it is supposed to give double the reward, but it doubled my Charisma from 50 to 100.

Reactions: Asatru

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
I mostly agree! I just wanted to try something else for Natalie. I wanted her to "feel" different and wanted to minimize the grind within the Corruption-Process. That lead to less scenes, that are longer, but less repetitive. I focused the Corruption to be more specific about the fetishes and less about the process itself. I'll try to find a good balance between the style of Mrs.Rogers and Natalie for future Characters and tbh... Mrs. Rogers was so much easier and faster to write than Natalie.
Compared to other grindfest games I don't think your game is that grindy. It's still tolerable, 3 to 4 days to open new option is the right amount of grind imho. May I ask what fetish you will focus on Natalie? Maybe that can be the background for her corruption. And I really hope mrs. rogers will get more "love". I don't know if there is similar idea already but your idea of mrs. rogers making research report about cumslut was great. I find that new and refreshing and I feel that you can expand it as a side story giving it more details or maybe as the main fetish for mrs. rogers. I also believe this will make the story have more consistency and depth.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2019
Natalie gives it to you once you visited her for the first time. She visits you on Day 8 and then you can visit her.
She visited my house once. I haven't been given the chance to visit her. Or i maybe i can't find it. Is there a day/time requirement to visit her?

givu

Jan 17, 2018
She visited my house once. I haven't been given the chance to visit her. Or i maybe i can't find it. Is there a day/time requirement to visit her?
You should have the option to visit her from your Appartement. Sounds to me like you‘re on version 2.0a, try downloading the bugfix2.0b pinned in the op and overwrite the old html.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Compared to other grindfest games I don't think your game is that grindy. It's still tolerable, 3 to 4 days to open new option is the right amount of grind imho. May I ask what fetish you will focus on Natalie? Maybe that can be the background for her corruption. And I really hope mrs. rogers will get more "love". I don't know if there is similar idea already but your idea of mrs. rogers making research report about cumslut was great. I find that new and refreshing and I feel that you can expand it as a side story giving it more details or maybe as the main fetish for mrs. rogers. I also believe this will make the story have more consistency and depth.
Natalies and Mrs.Rogers story are pretty much vomplete at this point.However Mrs.Rogers will be revisited On a regular bases as you corrupt more students. Especially once the Science-Wing gets fully implemented ;)

This game seems fun.

Also I found 2 bugs so far:
First, if you open the Inventory and then without clicking back open the Notebook you are cought in an infinite loop clicking back switching from Notebook to Inventory and then to Notebook (can use the 'Go backwards in game history' to get out though).
Second, not entirely sure if I overread something but on critical lesson success it is supposed to give double the reward, but it doubled my Charisma from 50 to 100.
yes the infinite Loop is a common Problem I experienced in numerous twine games, Im not sure if I can do anything about that. I‘ll look into it tho. Also gonna take a look at the second bug you mentioned. But I‘m at work rn so it‘ll take a while :D

The option to meet Mr Rogers (evening, in apartment) isn't triggering for me.
That‘s weird. Can you give some mor information about your stats and Mrs. Rogers level of corruption? I‘ll look into it once I‘m home again.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
All maxed stats and 99 for Mrs. Rogers
Okay, The max value for her Corruption is 35. and it shouldn‘t go higher. Did you cheat? If not which scene keeps raising her corruption, that‘s where the bug is at.
If I remember correctly the event will only trigger if the corruption is excactly 35

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Whats the use of the intelligence stat? Is there a way to raise it? Does it affect anything?

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Whats the use of the intelligence stat? Is there a way to raise it? Does it affect anything?
You can raise it in the library, it affects your charisma gain when giving lessons and the growth rate of the player reputation. In the future some girls will require you to have a certain intelligence

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
Im having the same issue with Mrs. Rogers albeit my corruption is only at 35. is there a certain day that you can do it of is this a bug for more than just me?

Asatru

Jan 8, 2020
Okay, The max value for her Corruption is 35. and it shouldn‘t go higher. Did you cheat? If not which scene keeps raising her corruption, that‘s where the bug is at.
If I remember correctly the event will only trigger if the corruption is excactly 35
Ah okay, fair enough. I did change the stats yes.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Asatru

Jan 8, 2020
Phew... Good, you got me worried there :HideThePain:
FYI I changed value to 35 and tried again, but it didn't work. Maybe I fucked up by changing stats, if others report the same issue without change of stats you can follow through - I finished the playthrough for now

givu

Jan 17, 2018
FYI I changed value to 35 and tried again, but it didn't work. Maybe I fucked up by changing stats, if others report the same issue without change of stats you can follow through - I finished the playthrough for now
Try repeating the final scene in the school, i think it checks the corruption value and flags the dinner event

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes