Oct 29, 2017
Who is the new character you can corrupt ? As far as I can tell Yan will be implemented next and the landlady shows up once and then I don't see any option to actually visit her .. bug or is there someone else ?

Reventiz

Dec 23, 2017
Don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong but I don’t see any option to visit Natalie who, going by files, is the new fully implemented character in this update. I met her for the first time, got a note about being able to visit her but no option to visit her appeared.

givu

Jan 17, 2018
Who is the new character you can corrupt ? As far as I can tell Yan will be implemented next and the landlady shows up once and then I don't see any option to actually visit her .. bug or is there someone else ?
Don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong but I don’t see any option to visit Natalie who, going by files, is the new fully implemented character in this update. I met her for the first time, got a note about being able to visit her but no option to visit her appeared.
You're not doing anything one. Already got messaged and discord and fixed it. My mistake i change something minor shortly before releasing and it broke :D

Just extract this into the gamefolder and overwrite

EDIT:
Links on the thread and blog now already contain the fixed version!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
It's live!
Version: 2.0a unstable

Will update thread etc. later.. Enjoy :)

EDIT:
Also! Blog update for the once who care:
Is this a belated birthday present for me? :BootyTime:

KurosU

Jan 14, 2018
To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about the game. And it's true, a lot of typos, different pacing for each character and some unexplained back story (mr. rogers' cuck). But the training sequences for mrs. rogers got me totally hooked, it's so hot and you can really see how the corruption going for her. On that note I'd like to voice my opinion regarding natalie's, it is too fast compared to mrs. rogers. It will be great if dev can make natalie corruption have more steps before she become corrupted because I think it's the process that got you immersed in the story. Still this game has potential and totally great work on mrs. rogers. So kudos for dev and I hope the next update will be better.
Sorry for the long rambling ;)

givu

Jan 17, 2018
To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about the game. And it's true, a lot of typos, different pacing for each character and some unexplained back story (mr. rogers' cuck). But the training sequences for mrs. rogers got me totally hooked, it's so hot and you can really see how the corruption going for her. On that note I'd like to voice my opinion regarding natalie's, it is too fast compared to mrs. rogers. It will be great if dev can make natalie corruption have more steps before she become corrupted because I think it's the process that got you immersed in the story. Still this game has potential and totally great work on mrs. rogers. So kudos for dev and I hope the next update will be better.
Sorry for the long rambling ;)
I mostly agree! I just wanted to try something else for Natalie. I wanted her to "feel" different and wanted to minimize the grind within the Corruption-Process. That lead to less scenes, that are longer, but less repetitive. I focused the Corruption to be more specific about the fetishes and less about the process itself. I'll try to find a good balance between the style of Mrs.Rogers and Natalie for future Characters and tbh... Mrs. Rogers was so much easier and faster to write than Natalie.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes